Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I wear a dress
VileKyle Wrote:You say you are being "forced," but you don't seem to really be against it much. Nobody can force you to do anything, barring the use of violence or other extreme measures. What exactly do you want us to tell you? Wear it or don't wear it. It doesn't matter.
FORCEDTOWEARIT
You don't know these females like I do they are CRAY CRAY!
Also in other news YOLO

Kiid Wrote:My life has no regrets!

The thing about your 20's is that is when you make most of your regrets. The way I see it, for the next ten years you are going to be plowing a lot of furrows and planting a hella lot potential regrets -

The ones that will get you the most are not stuff you did, but the stuff you did not do.

I regret Bradley - one of my biggest regrets - needless to say I didn't do him and that is exactly why I regret him.:tongue:

Oh and I didn't say you will regret wearing a dress, I just said it will haunt you the rest of your life. Big difference - Especially if photos are taken. :biggrin:

You're an adult and presumably you can make up your own mind. No one can[I][I] force[/I][/I] you in to doing something you don't want to do. Do you want to do it? If you do, then go ahead. If you don't then don't.

Kiid Wrote:FORCEDTOWEARIT
Also in other news YOLO

So women think that a man wearing dress is something.... what? sexy? :confused: funny? :confused: Why would they even think about forcing you to wear it? :confused:
If you want to do it or if you want to please them, do it, but they are hardly forcing you.

Kiid Wrote:FORCEDTOWEARIT
Also in other news YOLO

So I'll ask again: what exactly do you want us to tell you? It seems like you're telling us a story rather than asking for advice.

this thread is getting very long and boring.wear it or dont period make a decision and stick to it.

Whats wrong with wearing a dress????

If women can wear pants, jeans, and suits, why cant men wear dresses???????????????????

Every man needs to feel "pretty" sometimes.

[Image: tootsie-749288.jpg]

[Image: which-famous-movie-actors-have-played-dr...00x500.jpg]

jackie8504 Wrote:this thread is getting very long and boring.wear it or dont period make a decision and stick to it.

your logic is flawed . "this thread is getting very long and boring so ... i'd better add to it Smile "

We should have some photo evidence soon :biggrin:

[SIZE="5"]Still waiting on that photo evidence................

Tick tock.....

Tick tock......[/SIZE]

[Image: tumblr_m7q2g4da081qg4uluo1_r1_250.gif]