Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should i make a move?
I'm new here looking for some advice cause I'm on the fence and just need to make a decision fast. There's this much older guy who lives with us (I and my parents) we rented the room to him basically, and yes i do live with my parents.
well when ever my parents leave the house which is often and I'm alone he does a lot of stuff showing he wants to do stuff with me, I' will list it here
1)leaves his door open only when my parents are gone
2)walks around only in boxers
3)when in the bathroom makes noises which sounds like his dick
4)looks at me
5)sometimes when i walk by his room to mine he has all the lights off doing nothing just standing there with nothing but boxers.

again lately i been wanting to suck a dick so bad but i dont know if hes even gay or slightly bisexual, and don't know if it just in my head but i didn't make anything up and i been wanting to make a move so what should i do????

older guys tend to take advantage of younger guys and it sounds like he maybe leading you into a trap you may find it difficult to back out of. Find someone closer to your age. Wink

hes not taking advantage of me '' it looks like he wants to do something but doesn't wanna make a move like myself

emericaordie15 Wrote:hes not taking advantage of me '' it looks like he wants to do something but doesn't wanna make a move like myself

If that's the case then what could go wrong?

That throws rd flags to me, I'd steer clear of this guy. Not everyone who would take advantage of you is going to do so in a mean way, be careful.

it does sound a little bit like he is trying to groom you.

Also i'd steer clear if only for the fact thats its at your home, if things go badly you have no escape.

Sure things might turn out well, but things could also go very badly.
Are you out to your parents? Is the risk of him blackmailing you worth it?

What happends if your parents come home early one day and catch you in the act?

He can move out again when ever he wants, I'm guessing you don't have that freedom.

Ew he sounds like a creep who probably doesnt wash his *insert noun here*. bleq! Ewewew, go wash your hands and then put your brain through the cleaner. you are thinking with your le pinga!

Quote: le pinga!

I LOLed...I love you Lewis Bighug

Sounds creepy to me...

This is really all the wrong way to go about forming a relationship, this sounds more like he wants a fuck buddy and that's it.

What makes this particularly bad is he is much older and he may think you are only oh I don't know, 16 instead of 19. Do you see why this sounds creepy?

Personally I find such behavior to be a major turn off, thus I would not do anything with him.

ask your family to loose the renter.