Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should i move on?
I met this guy about one month ago and since then we've been talking to each other almost everyday. If i don't text him , he texts me eventually. We hang out pretty often. I've known him only for a month but we have been hanging out every weekend. I've been to his place and stayed over a few times we cuddled but nothing has happened sexually. I think i like him but he doesn't show his feelings at all and he makes me feel like he's not interested sometimes. Should i move on?

Before you think about moving on, next time the two of you are together maybe you should try communicating with him. If you want to know his feelings, ask him. If you want sex with him, initiate it.

dbl Wrote:I met this guy about one month ago and since then we've been talking to each other almost everyday. If i don't text him , he texts me eventually. We hang out pretty often. I've known him only for a month but we have been hanging out every weekend. I've been to his place and stayed over a few times we cuddled but nothing has happened sexually. I think i like him but he doesn't show his feelings at all and he makes me feel like he's not interested sometimes. Should i move on?

Well if I can relate to my experience my advice is relax. A lot of guys are reluctant to express their feelings and trying to force it may easily push them away. I think it is ok to ask how he feel about you but don't let it go to your head if he doesn't say he loves you and wants to marry you... Some guys, myself (in some cases) included take time to get comfortable. I'm going to assume you have a crush on this guy and want/hope he feels the same... Well he might and might not, but if he's cuddling with you obviously he likes you to some degree. Don't worry about sex, although it can be a challenge not to in some cases, but ask yourself what you're really wanting. If you want a relationship with this guy the sex can come at any time when the two of you are ready to go there. Some couples will have sex the first time they meet, or months later. If you really just want someone to cuddle with and have sex with he might not be what you're looking for. A lot of this is assuming a lot of things but I can tell you one thing, don't just walk away just because you have a feeling.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

dbl Wrote:I met this guy about one month ago and since then we've been talking to each other almost everyday. If i don't text him , he texts me eventually. We hang out pretty often. I've known him only for a month but we have been hanging out every weekend. I've been to his place and stayed over a few times we cuddled but nothing has happened sexually. I think i like him but he doesn't show his feelings at all and he makes me feel like he's not interested sometimes. Should i move on?

Maybe he is waiting for you to make a stronger move, maybe in his past he rushed headlong into a relationship and it blew up in his face. Maybe, just maybe, the fact that he takes time to text you when you don't text him is showing interest.

I pity your generation (and loath it as well, damned slackers!:eekSmile because you all have this instant texting which ruins conversations and leads to a lot of broken sentences leading to misunderstandings.

What we have here is a failure to communicate - really communicate, which has lead to a one month pitiful attempt at dating and understanding each other, all because some bastard invented the Iphone - I do hope he dies from cancer because he unleashed a cancer on an already confused, scared and lonely species.