Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should saying "homosexuals will burn in hell" be a chargable "HATE CRIME?"
Saw this clip of a young man doing some street preaching that got me wondering...

Should saying "homosexuals will burn in hell" be a chargeable "HATE CRIME?"

Here is the young man that I saw:

Personally, I don't mind if one person says that cos its their opinion and stuff and I respect it. If they start using abusive language and threaten me simply because I'm homosexual, then yes, that should be a hate crime.

Also, if its an anti-homo mob with signs, loudspeakers, banners and angry faces using foul and threatening language, then yes! That's definitely a hate crime! D:<

by the way, nice vid

A hate crime ...? It doesn't sound like love to me.

Personally I think there is probably some breach of a trades description law. I was quite looking forward to burning in hell and I've endured a lot of homosexuality in pursuit of said promise. Flamingdevil

I bet he is not from the deep south.Wink

In response to the OP, no.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

it does not matter what people are if u are saying a certain type of people should burn in hell then yes it should be a hate crime

No, otherwise I'd have to stop saying that about...well.........you know..........................