Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smegma
Miles Wrote:So what exactly do you like about it, do you like having a cheese dick and someone else going down on it, or do you like going down on someone else's cheese dick?

to each their own, but this post made me laugh!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Smegma? pshhh...

That's nothing!

I personally enjoy the delicacy of the dingle-berry!

Mmmmm... Like when they're on their second week of ripening on a crotch rotted anus!!!

Holy moly! Let me tell you!!! There ain't nothing like it!

That's when they're dried up like pebbles on a sun-kissed beach in Rio.

DEEEEEEEELISH!!!!

Then, I like to suck them off the anal hairs of preferably homeless men (They taste best in my opinion),whilst restoring them to their original moist state, melting in my mouth like Lindor Truffles, one by one, like cherries plucked from their stems.

And sometimes, if I'm lucky, (this is the best part!) the anal hairs will pop right off (down to their white pulpy roots) with them (more fiber for me!)...

Well, when that happens... let's just say I like the way they tickle down my throat and on the roof of my mouth, teeha!! Wink

No judgement here brother! Guys like us need to stick together!

And to you haters out there, don't knock it till you try it!

Smegma means soap in greek.

it contains all the healthy bacteria that your helmet needs(just like a womans foof). It also contains antibodies used to fight disease.

Shorny - unless you're cut, then why would you need to go further than your own cock to have "discovered" that you like smegma?

If you are cut, come on over to restoringforeskin. Took me about 18mths to start making smegma once I'd started restoring. Only happened after my glans sloughed off the extra layers of keratin that it naturally grew in the absence of three of my four erogenous zones. Thanks mum and dad Rolleyes

I never thought there are specific words to describe "包皮垢" and "屎疤"(dingleberry).......

I love the smell but eating is another thing.

Ewwwww!
Just ewwwewwwwww!

Oh dear God, I'd almost managed to erase this thread from my memory!

and now, you've raised it from the dead!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Shorny Wrote:I find this to be a huge turn on, not everyone's cup of tea but how do I let my partner of 14 years know I like this without him thinking I've been else where to discover I like it

Discovered this through not washing it for a couple of days now leave it for a week

I would tell him that he seems more sexy if he skips a shower for a day(or 2) because his male pheromones are so strong, rank armpits can be sexy as well, see if he plays along, then give him one hot bj.

Please no more dingleberry talk. Puke
Why am I encouraging this by posting right now.

kjames Wrote:Please no more dingleberry talk. Puke
Why am I encouraging this by posting right now.

Is it ok if the smegma talk continues?