Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Sick Of Queens
[SIZE="5"]Guuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllll....

Tell me about it!!!!!!
[/SIZE]

[Image: black-metal-technicolor.jpg]

so by this way of thinking I should believe that all black males over the age of 14 deal drugs, have been to jail, have tattoos, fathered 3 dozen kids and isnt paying child support on any of them, abuse their "ho's", are lazy and unemployed etc just because thats how society perceives the majority of them? (think about it - who usually plays the "bad guy" in most movies you see? someone of color. at least the ones in the US are like this)

Most stereotypes are bad for a reason(even if they do have a grain of truth), because it rarely typifies the average person in said group. I know very some very successful black people who are well adjusted just like I know some flamboyantly and straight acting gays. Just because you think all gay men are flamers and that that is a bad thing do you have to lump all gay men into that category? Who are you decide that having flaming personality is a bad thing?

This "straight-acting" gay thing is just as bad. If I thought I was "straight" I would be with a woman right now. Some labels we put on each other even in our community are not that good for us either. Let people be who they want to be and DONT judge them. Its not your place to judge them. You are no better than they are and they are no better than you. Live and let live! You might just miss out on people you want to have in your life for the rest of your life if you judge someone to harshly too soon!

KawaiiKitty Wrote:so by this way of thinking I should believe that all black males over the age of 14 deal drugs, have been to jail, have tattoos, fathered 3 dozen kids and isnt paying child support on any of them, abuse their "ho's", are lazy and unemployed etc just because thats how society perceives the majority of them? (think about it - who usually plays the "bad guy" in most movies you see? someone of color. at least the ones in the US are like this)

Most stereotypes are bad for a reason(even if they do have a grain of truth), because it rarely typifies the average person in said group. I know very some very successful black people who are well adjusted just like I know some flamboyantly and straight acting gays. Just because you think all gay men are flamers and that that is a bad thing do you have to lump all gay men into that category? Who are you decide that having flaming personality is a bad thing?

This "straight-acting" gay thing is just as bad. If I thought I was "straight" I would be with a woman right now. Some labels we put on each other even in our community are not that good for us either. Let people be who they want to be and DONT judge them. Its not your place to judge them. You are no better than they are and they are no better than you. Live and let live! You might just miss out on people you want to have in your life for the rest of your life if you judge someone to harshly too soon!

I agree. Being a masculine gay guy does not make you "straight acting".

Here, here! I concur. I think I'm pretty gay acting. The only part of my identity I get from it would be the fact that I love men romantically and enjoy sleeping with them. Just because I play sports, drink beer, and have a reasonably deep voice doesn't mean I'm straight acting.

I can get being slightly offended by the term or what not, but I understand what the topic poster is saying. There's nothing wrong with being attracted / not attracted to a certain way someone acts. I'm not attracted to the "overly gay" acting guys either. Not because there's anything wrong with them, or because I'm prejudice, but because I act the exact opposite and being with someone so uppity and flamboyant would eventually annoy me.

Tyrion Wrote:I can get being slightly offended by the term or what not, but I understand what the topic poster is saying. There's nothing wrong with being attracted / not attracted to a certain way someone acts. I'm not attracted to the "overly gay" acting guys either. Not because there's anything wrong with them, or because I'm prejudice, but because I act the exact opposite and being with someone so uppity and flamboyant would eventually annoy me.

*nodnod* I think this ties into the thread asking if not being attracted to a race of people makes one racist. It doesn't, and that answer applies to all aspects of a person. It doesn't mean you hate them. Of course if you do hate them, I will fill your shorts with fire ants.

Honestly, and as respectfully as I can muster, I find this thread to be a shitty, hypocritical, misinformed and stereotypical mess, fulla fuckery a gwaan and ain't nobody right or wrong, but the whole subject matter is.

I for one am offended, -don't apologize,I don't want or need it-, and disappointed. Really I am, because as like one of the only proudly and openly feminine gay males here, all these stereotypes and misconceptions can obviously be seen to not be true and is a great indicator to see where I and other guys like me, stand within our own fucking community!

It's not enough Um gotta deal with my Homophobic Culture and all that Drama, but even the Gay Culture too? I just don't get it.

So you don't like Superficiality and whatever the fuck else, okay fine, then don't hang out with people like that, but don't take that and apply it to a group and then discriminate against them, cause you're only making a dirty smelly ass outta yaself!

All "straight-acting" or "regular" gay guys are weak ass bitches then, for not being open and strong about their sexuality, haters be damned. See? An inaccurate statement, as that is broad and does not correctly depict every "regular" guy.

I'm sooo sick n tired of dis topic, really I am, because every bladdey well time, it seems like it's the same thing over and over again...

Oh, Fems are dis and dat, blah blah blah, and almost everytime the info is always so stereotypical and wrong.

It seems to be worse than Bisexuality and those other controversial topics, because almost every guy, Bi or Not, agrees or says the same things...

Like it's so sad and pitiful that so many guys feel this way...I really don't even know why I try to fit in with people who so very clearly don't want me to fit in... and not even just here, a good bit of the other forums I've been to too, I've just been too "Queeny" or Fem and while I embrace these terms, I don't like all the negative misconceptions people have...

Ugh! This so annoyed me lyke...

Ya done made me tired.... Chicken

Like...what's wrong with people? Your beautiful, but severely ignorant...

These threads annoy me too, I was avoiding responding to this one because it seems like every other week we've got a new thread shitting all over effeminate or flamboyant men. I've got nothing nice to say about much of what has been said in this thread, so I'll restrain myself.

This topic is so FUCKING tired...

I'm yawning at it's presence..

Holy shit!

People come in different shapes, colors, sizes, and mannerisms!

"Oh NOOOOOOO!!!!!

The sky is falling on my testosterone-fueled-fantasy-parade!"

Kick rocks and get over it!

I'm sure there are plenty of things about yourself that annoy the fuck out of other people too!

You're not special.

Twak You twat! Who cares if someone is a bit of a queen! I'm sick of bigot faggots!