Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So here are a few things......
QueenOdi Wrote:I am gurl, virgin through and through, all day bay-bay! Wink

Ain't no man been to my sacred lands honey, uh uh. No man has ever dipped into my oasis, nor have any ridden my lovely humps, sorry sis.

I just know some fem skinny tops with long hair, so they aren't un heard of is all I'm sayin.

I'm waiting for my Aladin gurl, come to rescue me from my persian tower like I was flappin Repunzel and all them other princess hoes could just deal, as we ride away on our magic carpet!

Real Angel-Queen Realness honey. Serving nothing but Chastity and ice grillin them other hoes Wink

Damn! I didnt know I would need my hip-waders for this!!!!
[Image: hip-waders1-e1276048120409.jpg?w=215&h=215]

megumidesu Wrote:because your relationship ended or because you don't want to be judged ?

just curious ...

Mutual agreement that it was not working out.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Damn! I didnt know I would need my hip-waders for this!!!!
[Image: hip-waders1-e1276048120409.jpg?w=215&h=215]

Gurl, you need more dan dat! You'd have to grows wings, cause my oasis is guarded by a mile wide and long circle of angry Camels and Scorpions and then you'd have to spontaneosly develop the ability to teleport, cause it's located inside a entranceless, transparant room.

And even then, you'd have to learn every language in the world, as the password to deactivate lazor beams, is encoded with many phrases from different languages, even Sumarian,Sand Script and Amazonian. Hell, Naa'vi too.

Then you can get to my oasis, but be warned, once you dip in once, you'll never ever want to delve into any other water ever again...ever.

Just sayin Sis Wink

Fort Knox up in this honey :p