Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So............what makes you, YOU????
mbennet35 Wrote:My family basically think I am a loser.

Yeah, such a loser that you can make 380 dollars in one day

SUCK ON THAT MEEBS'S FAMILY

Okay..this post may sound abit braggish, but that is not my intention.

I'm told that my smile is one of the main things that really defines who I really am. The fact that I can always make other people smile on a grey day , and just being able to be there for them when they need me. They say that I have this special presence...something they can't really put a finger onto, but a special aura around be that just makes people's day a little bit less tiring.

I'm told by my closest friend that it's my loyalty. They feel like they can put faith in me for everything. That I'd always be thinking in their own interest. They feel like if the world is against them, I would be standing right next to them, ready to take on the world by storm.

and to be honest, I'm happy they feel that way about me.

Political radical, loving, humanitarian, out going, book worm and lover of giving speeches.

Atheist, Abstemious, Anarchist.

Queer.

Chingon! (Fucking awesome!)

Carajo cuate, "chingón".....esa palabra me encanta

me recordaste esto

I guess most of my friends find me somewhat funny and a little crazy . But all will say im dedicated and always there for them no matter the case. I am unique and that makes some people uncomfortable. Also this thing called Fertilisation, lol.

What makes me unique? Probably my seventh nipple.... Yeah, definitely the seventh one. The third, fourth, fifth and sixth just make me cranky.

southbiochem Wrote:Carajo cuate, "chingón".....esa palabra me encanta

me recordaste esto

Somos chingones man Wink

People, if they do somehow remember me, remember me for being quiet and shy.
Or at least that's what they say while I'm around.

Probably for being creepy too.

I have no idea what my friends see in me. But then I only have one friend, so what ever it is, it's really hard to see.

I don't know. It seems more and more that other people define me more than I do, I just feel like I'm existing. Not sure if that's good or bad...

I'd say the answer is different depending on who you talk to Laugh

I suppose one thing that makes me "me" is my adaptability to different social situations/groups, and the way I "switch" personalities depending on the situation.
But due to that fact it becomes kind of hard to define myself in any one way xD