Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I don't feel "fully gay" because I'm half masc, half fem
And let it also be know gurls, that we do not don a way of life, based upon the attractions we feel.

Bisexuals are not automatically filthy sluts (maybe clean ones :p )
Feminine Gay Guys are not all low-grade Drag Queens on Menopause
Lesbians are not steroid-poppin, wanna be men

So, just because someone may exude or exhibit traits if not the entirety of the particular stereotype given, does not make anyone else less or more than and the stereotype does not define who you are.

I am feminine, because that's who I am, probably because I was raised primarily by women, have a very feminine spirit( and this is a whole nother issue) or that I prefer girly things, but it does not define me, nor do I want to become a woman.

I like to climb trees, adventure, get my hair wet( but gurl, we'll get into that another time!) And just do all around "regular guy" stuff. And I most certainly love my Penis, I'll have you know! Even though I sit to pee, that's besides the point! Chicken

The point is, really, just take a deep breath, count to ten and relax and be yourself, don't think, don't act, just be.

You don't even have to fit in with people, hell, I barely fit in here myself, however if you are yourself and true to who you are, then I can almost guarantee your life will be soo much better than if you try to force yourself to be something you're not. Don't worry if I'm feminine or Leslie's a butch or whatever, do what comes naturally to you.

And to be blunt, alot of times, people ain't worrying about you, so why worry about them? Let them be them and you do you boo.

Just sayin Sis, shake them Dreads and let have bitch! Wink

Gay is that feeling you get when your man comes toward you and you know what he wants and what you will enjoy doing to satisfy him.You maybe be femme but you may not be but you are still gay.

[Image: tumblr_li4ilouajj1qgg78vo1_500.jpg]
[Image: 25ITD.gif]

I feel what your saying and i feel the same way sometimes though it can be quite extreme on both sides too, the masculinity comes out if i feel threatened or angry but at the same time the femininity shows, i think it was to do with my childhood, though i just want to be a truthfull person, who cares about camp or butch, the truth will always win out, if you speak it in a deep voice or a high squeeky voice :-)