Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs that make you cry
Are there any songs that almost universally make you want to cry ?

For me, George Michael's "Jesus to a Child" always makes me want to cry ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

ooo me too,that song infact is listed as one of my funeral songs lol.That and Disco Inferno Laugh1
Mine is Mary by the Scissor Sisters.I have met Jake twice and we once had a convo about this song and as we know it was written for his best friend Mary who recently died.Now when i see him perform it i see him well up which in turn makes me sob

Actually there is another one that I forgot to mention ... "My Immortal" by Evanescence.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL song that.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I dont remember what song made me cry or tear a bit but i was listening to Leonas' new single Bleeding Love on youtube and i was emotional but i am quite tired this evening anyway

Year of the dragon is a song i like very much and the kind of music i normally listen to. Check it out here if you want http://www.myspace.com/kingratmusic
not unrecommended to the ones with suicidal tendencies Rolleyes

Oh good lord yeah !! It's gonna look like I cry loads, and I don't 'coz I'm proper butch like ...

... BUT ...

If you go to youtube.com, and do a search for "free hugs campaign", then it's the 3.39 video with the music by the Sick Puppies.

THAT made me cry too ... it was just so overwhelming ...

That's it - tears over and done with Cool

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

too much to handle sometimes: r.e.m. | find the river, travis| the humpty dumpty love song, moby | why does my heart feel so bad?, alanis morissette | mary jane, craig armstrong | this love, james | sometimes...

scissor sisters | mary is a tear-jerker at times too.

Lost Heaven by L'Arc-en-Ciel.

"miss you" by trentemoller...completely instrumental minimalist song and stunningly beautiful

"Bedshaped" by Keane

Hate Me - Blue October

The exact thing actually happened to me... one of my exes... urg