Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sooo... It is finshed.
Londoner,

Well yeah, I will have to move.

When
Oh Jesus that has been the 24 dollar question since the night I found Bob unconscious with hypoglycemia....

Well until last night the issue pinned on if Bob ever got out nursing home/rehab and came home. Now that point is moot, he ain't coming home...

Now it hinges on if they can find a rich enough sucker to buy the property. The house is technically untenable, very bad electrical, plumbing so old and choked with mineral deposits they barely allow water through. The living room wall is splitting as the side walls decided to part ways.

They, the family, live in Colorado, and leaving the property unattended is a very bad idea.

So I'm going to be asked to please stay for 'a while' and I will never get a straight answer as to how long that really is...

I think what will happen is that they will sell the property for the land, then who buys it will come in with a large bulldozer and scrape it down to the bare bones - meaning everything, house, sheds, trailer, shrubbery, carport, driveway, swimming pool will be removed and they will start from scratch.

None of these structures and stuff are in the greatest of conditions. This is a sorta Grey Gardens situation. Sure I did a lot to keep stuff standing, baling wire and bubble gum and lots and lots of duct tape...

mbennet35 Wrote:Both you and Bowyn can live with me

I'm sure your parents would love that... Two old creepy dudes and one young boy - I'm certain no one will think bad thoughts about THAT :biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:East

6. Have reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.

That ain't ever going to happen again.

I have uncontrolled and uncontrollable absence seizures. I also have grandmal and have been known to need 911 called due to status epilepticus. It was October 2012 when I had my last bout of status epilepticus, and it was at the ER room that they notified the State and the State yanked my license.

Since then, I have tried the old 'lie through your teeth' routine with the doctor, but its really, really hard to convince them that you are not having seizures when you say it, but then your body ups and betrays the shit out of you by having a seizure right before the doctor's eyes.

Therefore any job that requires a license (which is all of them) I am not eligible for. Trust me I have been looking at adverts trying to find that one special job where the client isn't insisting that I drive....

Would not hurt to call them to see if there are any types of live in care places, where you would not need a drivers license. They may know of some other organizations that need live in caregivers that dont need to be driving.

My sincerest condolences to you. I hope the path you find yourself on is least riddled with strife and struggle.

So sorry to hear about your loss hun. If you need anything feel free to PM me *hugs super tight*

I'm sorry to hear the bad news.

Your a good person, and I hope something turns up for you.

All the best!

(((((Bowyn))))) Wishing you all the best, and I pray for positive outcomes for you.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!