Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spartacus Vengeance
Hey guys,

Has anyone seen Spartacus Vengeance the tv programme? Personally I think it's amazing, there may be loads of sex, violence and gore but underneath it all it's about Roman Politics and society. What also is striking is the poetic style the characters speak in my favourite quote being "I will dash your head against the stones as I did Licinia". I think they got it so right and I think it's a right little gem on tv do to this highly poetic language. What do you guys think?

what channel was it shown on as ill give it a watch

Its on Sky one, and if you don't have Sky I think you can watch it online, Here's a youtube vid on it.

lol i cant afford sky or a tv licence so i can only browse on iplayer or other pre recorded tv shows.... I will give it a shot see whats what

Kindest regards

zenx

You don't have a T.V? Jesus how do you cope?

I love Spartacus ^^

Nah common its all about half naked men beating each other senseless :eek:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

mrk2010 Wrote:You don't have a T.V? Jesus how do you cope?
no tv here either

Lol I love mindless violence xD, another part of my overall huggeble and loving persionality lol

Although it only encourages more violence, although I am being a major hypocrite as I love playing Fps and role playing games :biggrin: But from what I've just seen its just a man, being trained in a arena to fight for his freedom but when he gets it they still want him back in the arena, kind of lacking in storyline Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.