Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spreading red spot on knuckle
Hey guys I didn't immediately find the answer on google so I'm going to ask y'all. o.o I'm a really hgood taking care of my health

I was at my casual job for 9 and a half hours of standing o_o thanks alot cricket.

Halfway through, I found this weird purple veiny spot on my left hand ring finger knuckle.

It doesn't hurt,

but now about 5 hours later, it's spread, it's like 3 times its original size and it's getting a darker red.

The only feeling I have in it is maybe incorrect temperature? Like on the spot, it feels the wrong temperature. It feels either too hot or too cold compared to the surrounding skin.

Does anyone know what this is?

I rash that is spreading that fast needs attention. I don't want to hazard at a guess so I would suggest going to hospital.

meningococcal starts with a red/pink/purple rash that spreads rapidly would be one example that I can think of, but I'm not a doctor and you need to see one.

http://www.meningococcal.org/the_rash.html

If you all have free health care, this is the time to use it - like NOW. I could hazard a guess but it will be a dark and scary guess.

It might me just bruising, did you hit someone, I mean something accidentally?

While waiting for appointment to see doctor, put ice on it and see if the redness decreases.

Something purple/red that spreads fast strikes me immediately as bug bite..spider is the first thing that comes to mind..(we have very nasty species of recluse spider here that can do just that, but usually burns and stings like a motherf..)

the lack of pain is odd..

anyway...if it doesn't go away and it spreads...DOCTOOOOOOOR

Probably a mommy spider bit you and injected some eggs.

Your gonna be a daddy soon Smile Rofl

ObW
x

So I know you probably hate the idea, but go to the hospital please.

Yeah Woollyhats is right!

None of us are doctors so unless you know what it is and that it is harmless you need to get it checked by someone who can diagnose and if necessary treat it.

You need to do this yesterday - it is urgent!!!

Okay guys emergency over... I ended up falling asleep because I was too tired. But luckily it's almost completely faded now.

So I guess it mhst have just been a reallu shallow bruise or something.

o.o I'm sorry for worrying all of you.

If it begins to change shape and size, make sure you do something about it