Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stalking SEXY butcher at the supermarket
Here's my confession: I just followed (stalking is too strong a word, I just watched him from a safe distance!) an extremely sexy guy at the supermarket. Am I a freak?

He works as a butcher in another supermarket, he was there shopping with his girlfriend and yes, I can't stress it enough, he is HOT: sweetest baby face ever + a little bit of gray hair = gorgeous combination!

He can carve my meat anytime.

I hear there's a preacher in Africa who can see the future. Call him and see if he can help you get some butcher man meat.

Your only a stalker if the person your stalking notices you.......hahahahahah

Eh... I don't really understand your purpose here... I think I should be a bit happy for you, no? Rolleyes

Naw, I know what you mean. The grocery store is like... the prime place to find hot guys.... for me, at least. I mean, I'm sure a happenin club would have a large, concentrated array of attractive men. I don't go to those tho. But yeah, I notice guys... and will be like "yo I see you".

Seriously, why waste your time on a straight guy? There are so many gorgeous gay men out there. Stalk someone you may have some chance with.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Just think of your neighborhood A&P as an art gallery with changing displays of kinetic art.
I bid NO Trump!

Eye candy at the grocery store is a safe way to perv as long as you don't bruise your fruit Sagrinor mash your buns.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Last year the Air conditioner the main house broke. The AC Company that maintains it sent out the "new guy"....

I ended up spending too much time thinking of ways to "accidentally" break the A/C unit.... Fortunately it blew its own capacitor or something and I requested the new guy to please come and fix it again.... He even did the seasonal maintenance - I decided to 'help him'.....

So no, this stalking a good looking guy is pretty tame..... Unless you are suddenly filling your freezer with meat you will never eat - then this may be a problem.... :biggrin:

your stalking a man with a girlfriend and he's a butcher Smile , can't you find someone with a safer job to stalk lol, you don't want to end up in his new line of pies mate....it is nice to look from a distance though