Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stalking SEXY butcher at the supermarket
These are the temptations of our daily life...Hubba-hubba-smiley

*sigh* cute dudes.

Ever notice how there could be five cute waiters and one female waitress... they give you the waitress?

ShiftyNJ Wrote:*sigh* cute dudes.

Ever notice how there could be five cute waiters and one female waitress... they give you the waitress?

Only when I'm in a relationship. When single I note there are never any male waiters.

When in a relationship either I get the woman or I get the 'bold one' who just doesn't seem to see that I am not dining alone.

My Father-In-Law's last birthday was at a restaurant and the server was so obvious about his interests my father-in-law made comments about how nice it is that he brought me along so I could order for everyone and see to it they got service. :redface:

When I was younger I had the opposite problem... I not-so-slicky was checking out the waiter in the next section until my my dad helpfully pointed out "His name is Jason, and he smokes."

Im-blushing-smiley

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Last year the Air conditioner the main house broke. The AC Company that maintains it sent out the "new guy"....
[...]

It is a truth universally acknowledged that electricians and A/C technicians are HOT!

You can look but you can't touch! Wink

Our butcher said he wanted to put his meat in my mouth.

My mailman is gorgeous and those shorts only add to the package. Love