Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stay-go
it's call ADDICTION and he's displaying EVERY indicator of a person who is addicted to his drug..from denial, to loss of intimacy, to re-directing back to you - the list goes on and on. SO, the real question is, are you going to continue to ENABLE his addiction by continuing your relationship? You can yell, threaten, cry all you want - the DRUG is more important to him than you - OR ANYTHING ELSE IN HIS LIFE.

As long as you "take him back" or don't let him know there will be CONSEQUENCES to his addiction - that conseqauence is BREAKING UP WITH HIM AND NOT TAKING ANY CALLS FROM HIM OR GIVING HIM MONEY, A PLACE TO STAY - NOTHING!

Look, you need to give him an ulitmatum - get into rehab or break it off - with NO CONTACT! RIght now there's no consequence to his actions - unless YOU give it to him.

Sorry, but it is time to move on.
I bid NO Trump!

He needs to go to an addiction treatment program...and so do you. You are a co-dependent now which means you are enabling him. This is a common and widespread phenomenon and can be addressed in both group and infidividual settings....

Good Luck to you both!

if I was you and i truly loved him I would just turn mega bitch. Destroy the drugs. Force him to counselling. Even if I had to drag him there from a taxi. As for the intimacy I would just suck him off without asking until he responds.