Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steven [Yarmouth Holiday]
Yayyy, went to Great Yarmouth for my holiday, and on the night before Ryan told me he could come, I was so happy, it's properbly my best holiday by millions of miles so far. Here's some pictures.

[Image: 3975447426a11154766201l.jpg]
[Image: 3975447426a11154755493l.jpg]
[Image: 3975447426a11154755442l.jpg]
[Image: 3975447426a11154880995l.jpg]
[Image: 3975447426a11154755545l.jpg]
[Image: 3975447426a11154755598l.jpg]

Nice. Glad you had a good time ... but Yarmouth, really? Our bootiful county of Norfolk has far more to offer. Come back again ... you might even want to check out places like Waxham and Holkham ... Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:Nice. Glad you had a good time ... but Yarmouth, really? Our bootiful county of Norfolk has far more to offer. Come back again ... you might even want to check out places like Waxham and Holkham ... Rolleyes

aha I went past Norfolk on the way home!

I was thinking about going there last year but then it was fully booked, this holiday was awesome though so no regrets Winknudge

Yeah, he's...um...beautiful.

Very...photogenic.

..yeah...

....cool

Steven Wrote:aha I went past Norfolk on the way home!

I was thinking about going there last year but then it was fully booked, this holiday was awesome though so no regrets Winknudge
Great Yarmouth is in Norfolk. People rarely go past Norfolk without drowning! How did you manage it? Despite the number of caravans from the Midlands blocking the A17 and the A47 every weekend in the summer I've never known Norfolk to be "fully booked". It is one of the biggest counties in the country and still has not an inch of motorway Xyxthumbs

marshlander Wrote:Great Yarmouth is in Norfolk. People rarely go past Norfolk without drowning! How did you manage it? Despite the number of caravans from the Midlands blocking the A17 and the A47 every weekend in the summer I've never known Norfolk to be "fully booked". It is one of the biggest counties in the country and still has not an inch of motorway Xyxthumbs

Ohhh, lol so Norfolk is like South Yorkshire, for example :S? a County?

aha I'm pretty sure there was something sign posted as Norfolk on the way back, unless it was just spelt nearly the same. any ideas?

Steven Wrote:Ohhh, lol so Norfolk is like South Yorkshire, for example :S? a County?
You are joking ... I hope!

Quote:aha I'm pretty sure there was something sign posted as Norfolk on the way back, unless it was just spelt nearly the same. any ideas?
If you took the most direct route from Great Yarmouth to Doncaster you will probably have used the A47 for at least the first 60 miles (and still have another 10 or 15 before you left Norfolk [a county]) and you will have bypassed Norwich ... the first three letters are the same. You might have taken another route which dipped in and out of the southern part of the county, which might account for you having seen the county sign.

Norfolk is not like South Yorkshire in many respects ... Wink I live near one of the few parts of the east coast of England where one can watch the sun set over the sea Rolleyes

Steven Wrote:Yayyy, went to Great Yarmouth for my holiday, and on the night before Ryan told me he could come, I was so happy, it's properbly my best holiday by millions of miles so far. Here's some pictures.

[COLOR="Purple"]Whatever you did and wherever you went or didnt go... Rofl

Glad you had a good time and your mate was able to join you wherever you had holiday

Disoriented
[/COLOR]

Looks like you had fun... and you make a nice couple! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I don't know if it's me...but in some of those photo's it ALMOST looks like your both TWINS.