Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight-Sex Dreams?
*Not sure if this is the correct area for this post - Please move if necessary - Thanks*

Well, simply put, I have had sex dreams lately, twice, which were Man-Woman.

Another strange thing is, and this is important-- I never have any sort of sex dreams.

These two dreams over the last couple of nights were very realistic and erotic.

I have had sex with women before and, in fact, I have only recently "come out"; The fact is, even though I think a girl might look "cute", I cannot picture myself having sex with them or being intimate in any romantic way at all with them.

Maybe these dreams are just a fluke, but I do not understand why they're happening now :confused:

Thanks,
-Matthew-

I've had a sex dream about my best friend's girlfriend. It really doesn't mean anything xD

That's interesting. The only "straight" sex dream I can ever remember having was back when I first started going through puberty. Everything since then, and not that I've had a lot of them, have been about other guys.

Our brains process and work through different things when we are sleeping. Your sexuality really means little when it comes to dreams. I've heard of straight people having gay dreams a LOT of times and the other way around.

I have had that happen to me on occassion and have had a slight increase in them recently. For me I think it's because it's a "taboo" thing to me. It's not normal for me to have sex with a woman so I think I'm exploring that in the dream world. Although I am a person who's kind of loose with my sexuality, I am not really closed off to messing around with anyone so I don't think much of it. But even in your case I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

I've daydream a lot and sometimes my head wander of to unexplored territories, but I'm not sure if I've ever had any particular sex dream (When slept). But on the other hand its hard to remember a dream. Those dreams I only remember is the strange, even insane dreams that makes no sense. But I guess it could just be something temporary or what not.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I think it comes from the fact that in dreams, the other person is often, in fact, a facet of yourself... So maybe it's a realisation of yourself that you are seeing in your dream, maybe your femininity or what you see as your masculinity.

There is actually an active dream thread that LateBloomer started. He is our resident dream analyst Confusedmile:

Here's the link:

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=17643&page=18

Thank lord I alwys have naked men in sex dreams. Helps that I watch little telly just before starting to sleep - there's usually some hottie in almost every show I like :biggrin:

Supernatural and Jensen Ackles 1luvu

Be wary of reading too deeply into dreams - often seems like they're there to help but they're notoriously ambivalent to if-then reasoning. You've only had two, so unless you start having them several nights a week I'd say it's nothing.