Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synthetic Cannabis
Just sayn don't do it. It's become a big problem here. Shops being robed for the stuff... People going to hospital and the worst part about it is I see people even as young as 12 do this shit. It totally fucks people up too and no way cannot be good for any one.

I think it's going to be illegal here soon. Cant wait.

I'd tried it as a legal alternative to smoking pot, where I'm from.

BAD STUFF!

I'd lose consciousness, and collapse on the floor... just totally black out. I might've even had a seizure after using it, I wouldn't know. Horrible migraines would immediately follow suit, and drag on for the entire day. If your stupid enough to do it, have someone sober to surveil the situation, just in case.

Since then, spice has been outlawed for a few years now.

Yeah i wouldnt have it, seen some disturbing documentrys about legal highs in this country, and i bet it tastes rank. Saying that i’d prob try it but i like the real stuff.

I've never touched that kind of stuff. Some friends of mine did in high school. Luckily it didn't kill them or worse. If it's marketed as incense it's probably not a good idea to mess around with it.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to do fake weed anyway. It's not like it's hard to get the real stuff or anything..

But real stuff is illegal so people think it's bad. HUMAN LODGIC IS NUCKING FUTS!

I guess that would be one reason. Though weed is legal here :p .. at least for now.

Tyrion Wrote:I guess that would be one reason. Though weed is legal here :p .. at least for now.

Thats not fair Sad

Kiid Wrote:But real stuff is illegal so people think it's bad. HUMAN LODGIC IS NUCKING FUTS!

Worse, not bad.

I guess it could be worse sometimes, if you get the stuff with rat poison is in it or other hallucinogens .

The folks I knew who tried the legal weeds did it mainly because they were on some sort of probation and were being drug tested. And they just couldn't fathom simply not smoking anything.