So far we have raised 40% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
TWIMC : Jy was skating op dun ys. Wink
TWIMC - At last, a leaving date. Only one problem. ITS NOT SOON ENOUGH. gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo.

OMG - I'm exausted-roll on friday
OMG: Whiskers is finally leaving tomorrow... just happy the ancient thing didnt die on me!
TWIMC - I cannot get you out of my head. Dunno why, I know you are a liar and a cheat but I want you with me. I want to do very naughty things to you, which is fine, and I want to cuddle you, which is not fine for reasons mentioned above.

OMG - why can I not find anybody of my own!!!!!
Dan1089 Wrote:TWIMC : Jy was skating op dun ys. Wink

Must have been really thin, Dan, considering how hot it's been daar!Wink
TWIMC: please take care of that "little" issue completely!
&
OMG: jhc, what a wonderful surprise yesterday morn!!! Well worth all the wait and begging, hehehe. Love ya dude!
TWIMC :
TWIMC: Love ya, Live ya
TWIMC: Please... just hire me already...

OMG: I have a trophy next to my name! I'm the arcade master, hahaha! (now I watch all my scores get surpassed)
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
TWIMC: sorry lunch didnt work out... sleepy time hitting hard...

OMG: another wonderful surprise! Thanks babe!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The *OFFICIAL* Goodnight Thread wouldlikemuscle 339 62,175 07-24-2021, 03:20 AM
Last Post: artyboy
  The Cute Fluffy Animal Thread Chase 85 3,782 07-24-2021, 12:28 AM
Last Post: artyboy
  the Science thread knickerbuck 1 585 08-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: JohnMusic
  the "you have got to watch this" thread knickerbuck 15 1,479 07-09-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  The I want this thread! VirgoMasquerade 13 1,116 06-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Last Post: drobs