Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
TWIMC - Please keep well out of my way - preferably whilst actually doing some work, otherwise there is an increasing likelihood that 15 years in prison will not put me off murdering you.

OMG - I can't believe I can't go out tomorrow night :frown:
TWIMC... It's all the more amusing when I know who it is you're talking about.. but awww at having to put up with her.

OMG... I'm SOOOOOOO bloody tired its unbelievable! :frown:
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
OMG: you are just insane for staying up until 3.30am talking with me & that is just another reason I cant quit you!

OMG: N. Mandela is doing social service announcements for CBS - that was cool!!!
OMG : laundry,laundry,laundry!
OMG I'm BACK !! Lol.

... and TWIMC, I hope you're having a better day today than yesterday *hugs* xxXxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
OMG... i'm aliiiiiiiiiiiiive *waves*
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
OMG : I walked around for five hours straight! Bighug to me! TWIMC : I'm waiting for you to do my ironing!
TWIMC: Please, you're my friend, but you're exhausting.
OMG!: I have the apartment to myself (but for how long?)
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
TWIMC ~ Stop getting sooooo stressy... just as well I'm so calm and collected! LOL

OMG ~ I'm becoming a Linux guru! :eek:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
TWIMC: You know why I couldn't say yes.
&&
OMG: I'm SUCH A WHORE!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cute Fluffy Animal Thread Chase 74 3,453 03-29-2021, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Chase
  The *OFFICIAL* Goodnight Thread wouldlikemuscle 338 61,771 07-06-2020, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Chase
  the Science thread knickerbuck 1 538 08-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: JohnMusic
  the "you have got to watch this" thread knickerbuck 15 1,410 07-09-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  The I want this thread! VirgoMasquerade 13 1,058 06-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Last Post: drobs