So far we have raised 10% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
TWIMC: I hope you get let home tomorrow and get the help you need!!

OMG: I am sooo tired after PT sesh AND Combat Kickboxing!!
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
OMG: 4 tubs of H-D down the toilet? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek:
TWTMC: I love you more and more each day and can't wait for the day I no longer have to kiss you goodnight and then walk away and leave you til tomorrow :frown:

OMG, I can't believe I've been stripped of my innocence and forced to look at sex toys... teehee! :biggrin:
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
TWIMC: Can't wait to go to the airport to fetch you!!!
OMG: Where has the summer gone???
TWIMC - TWO DAYS !!!!!
OMG - I'm at work ... again (!!) - how'd THAT happen Rolleyes.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
TWIMC: I'M a whore?? I'm not cheating on my girlfriend WITH A MAN!! And don't think i won't tell her, it's not like she's been faithful to you either. I am gonna LOVE EVERY SECOND of watching you screw things up with her, oh yes i am, you callous, heartless, lying, hypocritical, BADLY DRESSED fool.

There i said it.

OMG: I can't be the ONLY person who finds 'doing inserts' funny, surely??
TWIMC: 2 DAYS INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG: I had virtually fook all to do at work today!!

TWIMC: RIP - I never met you, but you gave me some sound advice on training and life and were (and still are) a well respected poster of the bodybuilding forum!

OMG: My legs ACHE! (yes leg day at the gym!)
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
TWIMC: Thanks for all the help!

OMG! I'm only two posts from 500!!!
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
TWTMC: All I want is to hold you close fall asleep with my arms wrapped around you once in a while, is that too much to ask? :frown:

OMG: I'm soooo tired and working again at 8am... *not impressed*
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
TWIMC - I wish he'd do that for you as well babe, as I know how much it'd mean to you ...

OMG - 1 day !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cute Fluffy Animal Thread Chase 91 3,921 08-21-2021, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Insertnamehere
  The *OFFICIAL* Goodnight Thread wouldlikemuscle 339 62,273 07-24-2021, 03:20 AM
Last Post: artyboy
  the Science thread knickerbuck 1 597 08-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: JohnMusic
  the "you have got to watch this" thread knickerbuck 15 1,493 07-09-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  The I want this thread! VirgoMasquerade 13 1,129 06-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Last Post: drobs