Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking about sex roles when dating?
Hey just been talking to a guy I'm dating, but I to shy to ask about our sex roles? As I tend to like the other guy to lead.

How do I ask this sort of question or should I?

When is best to start talking about this then?

Sweet,

Always feel comfortable talking about sex. If your are comfortable about talking about sex then your partner will feel the same way. Just start talking. You'll know when the time is right to talk. It's instinctual. If you're uncomfortable talking about it then you will make him uncomfortable too. So relax and enjoy the subject because it is quite entertaining in and of itself. And after a short while you will be so comfortable with it that you will find yourself laughing at how shy you used to be.

I agree with you there knight.

I'm slowly learning though how to use my shyness in the sex department while filrting lol!!

I do tend though to chat to guys who like to lead during sex without realing it most of the time..

Any more thoughts?

My momma always said, "Sex is like a box of chocolates.....it starts out sweet and when you get to the climax it's nutty." tee hee

What's to talk about? Won't you find out when the time comes?

I agree with marshlander. Just let it be and don't worry about it. Not that I'm one to talk though :p

Hint at what you like, and hopefully he'll hint back. Smile

-K™

I guess it's just more about intuition, I mean ... when you met a guy according his behaviour you feel his tendence and you recognize if it agree yours ...
when older you'll see that's more comfortable