Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking about sex roles when dating?
It's not something that would be considered "polite conversation", but it is something you often want to know ahead of time. I have the advantage of being a pretty blunt person so I usually just come out and ask a guy what he likes, but that doesn't work for everyone. But as others have said, if you take things to their logical conclusion you will find out too.
Richard

I think that sex roles (i.e. who's on top etc.) are more defined by both people in a relationship. When you're hooking up you can "be a top," or "be a bottom" but in a relationship where you're focused more on intimacy I don't think that it's appropriate to think that way.

When you start having sex with him you can talk about your preferences and try things. Just be open to trying the other role.

I think this is something you could talk about with him and i think the best way to know how eachother feel about the sex role is to talk about it before doing anything and it may help make things easy and feel more relaxed without the worry when it comes to it. Confusedmile:

One of my friends was very blunt about it to me lol
out of no where, so are you a top or bottom.

i would suggest saving the talk before you sleep with the person, like right before