Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking dirty?
marshlander Wrote:No way am I the only one whose curiosity has been aroused :eek:

Advanced Sudanese sex slang ... is there a formal qualification available?

no , do u think there would be any thing like that , formal qualification
it is just a subjective point of view :confused:

I like a bit of dirty talking myself but I'm a BAD man in Bed and pretty much like anything so I'm not a good representative sample.

Sorry, Sudanese, no offence intended. I guess my light-hearted amusement at the very idea that there could be recognisable levels of dirty talk failed to register in the written word Rolleyes

Regards

marshlander Wrote:Sorry, Sudanese, no offence intended. I guess my light-hearted amusement at the very idea that there could be recognisable levels of dirty talk failed to register in the written word Rolleyes

Regards

dear
never mind
may be i failed to get the meaning :redface:

and try to imagine the meaning of this

ana dairak taneekni bay zibak al kabeer, ana dairak
Invasion

sudanese Wrote:...
and try to imagine the meaning of this

ana dairak taneekni bay zibak al kabeer, ana dairak

Hmmmmmm.... I think there would be too many *beeps* if it means what I think it means... :eek: I've just been watching excerpts from Shortbus; it's very very graphic.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hmmmmmm.... I think there would be too many *beeps* if it means what I think it means... :eek: I've just been watching excerpts from Shortbus; it's very very graphic.

i liked that movie a lot Confusedmile:

as for dirty talk, it depends on the mood. sometimes i think it spoils a tender moment but other times it's totally appropriate. i like role playing more, so sometimes this is also integrated as part of the atmosphere. when it comes to the whole emperor / faithful gladiator fantasy especially. nothing like the feeling of power (without violence) to turn me on, whether i am the gladiator or caesar. :biggrin:

also i prefer "mild" dirty talk to obscenities. i love innuendos and an aura of mystery, while still being completely explicit. i also love clever twists of phrases or reasonable flourishes in dirty talk. whispering them is also effective. wow i'm complicated :tongue::eek::redface:

I really like dirty talk, it turns me on a lot.

It helps me to ejaculate, nothing too dirty just the usual hehehe.

Yeah this is a really ancient thread. I think that talking dirty is A-OK. It's cool and it's no problem. It helps!

Shadow+ Dirty talk?
Hmmm didn't see that coming.:tongue:

My answer to the question. I wouldn't know if i like dirty talk. Nor am i particularly intrested..........
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

It depends alot on the person and the energy of the person...I had a lover who I came to despise when I was 21...he was 30 at the time and one day while he was fucking me he started calling me his dirty little slut...ect ect...It pissed me off and I pushed him off of me LOL. I have had a few other partners though where it was super erotic and hot.