Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell or not tell him I'm a virgin?
My boyfriend and me, we're about to have sex for the first time soon. I'm a virgin and he doesn't know that. I haven't told him because I'm a bit ashamed about being a virgin at 27. I'm afraid that might be a turn-off for him. So I don't know if I should tell him. Would you want your boyfriend to tell you that?

Ofcourse you need to tell him!
And don't feel ashamed, I sure didn't feel ashamed, I was more "shy". I was a virgin untill the age of 28 almost 29. To be honest I was actually proud to call myself a virgin. And only lost my virginity after I was sure it was a serious relationship. He is still my first and no regrets.

Many reasons why you need to tell him:
- So that he knows to be gentil
- He can take charge
- He'll know not to rush you
- For most guys it's a turn on (because they'll feel more comfortable)
- He won't get the wrong signals
- He'll appreciate the honesty
- If it's a turn off, you'll know he is not your guy.
- If an accident should occure he'll knew the risks

Hope this works out for you!

Yeah, if he has some sort of problem with that then you probably shouldn't spend your first time with him. But I agree with Ammon.

There are guys who won't have sex with inexperienced guys, but they can go fuck themselves, as far as I'm concerned. Most guys will be understanding, I think.
Nothing wrong with being a virgin, just don't be an uneducated one. Know what to say no to and remember it's your body. Know what is safe and what isn't, even if he says otherwise. You have to know someone before you can fully trust them.

Yeah you should definitely tell him. If he rejects you just because of that you don't want to lose your virginity to him anyway.
To be honest it'll be kind of obvious anyway.

I don't understand what's wrong being a virgin. I think it's a very good thing. You should be proud of yourself and tell him about that as you treat it seriously.Confusedmile:

The decisions is your to make.

Me, I couldn't give a shit if I was with a guy and he was a virgin or not, but also honesty goes a long way in my books, so deception would be a deal breaker.

27 and never had a root? Do you really think you are that unique?

Yu can tell him simply by saying, "I haven't done this before so I am not sure what to expect." You could say this in a discussion a few days ahead of time to lower the pressure.

Be sure you have a good supply of condoms, lots of lube and plenty of knowledge before the two of you have sex at whatever level you choose mutually.
I bid NO Trump!

I think you are possibly always a virgin with any new partner. Ok, so maybe you have some experience below your belt (or not) but engaging with a new person is the same status as being a virgin. You don't know how he is going to act, and he doesn't know how you are going to act. I think you should trust in mother nature which will probably guide you to what feels natural being with him. Ask questions about what he'd like you to do with him, and similarly don't be afraid of asking him what you'd like him to do to you. Don't feel pressured into doing anything you are not comfortable with. Talk about it. There comes a time when you'll feel that things fall into place if you're meant to be together for any given length of time.

TigerLover Wrote:Yeah you should definitely tell him. If he rejects you just because of that you don't want to lose your virginity to him anyway.
To be honest it'll be kind of obvious anyway.

Or not... sometimes your inner self just knows what to do. Some would say : are you sure you're new at this? Well, yeah, but I'm enjoying it a lot so I think I know what to do... (you can just have that thought in your head and still compliment him on the fact that you are enjoying yourself and him).