Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BIGGEST Problem With Modern Cars
I totally agree with this. After having the Dodge for a year, not that the Prius is much different in terms of tech, actually depends on a LOT of tech, but the Dodge had some issues with their tech and it really showed that they were limiting updates and that what you had would be obsoleted in a couple years. Plus while I had the dodge one of the diagnostic lines to the tail lights went bad, the light still worked, but the car didn't think so. So every time I let my foot of the brake the car would chime and show a message on the screen that the tail light was out. Luckily that was under warranty because it would have cost over $400 to fix out of pocket, over a fucking light. No, no the Prius is not immune to these problems, just hope that they put more quality into their car than Dodge did, so far I have had zero problems with it, but does sport a large touchscreen which who knows in 10 years might not work or work very well... Frankly I don't care that it came with a touchscreen, happy with it having bluetooth and a CD player, but the rest of the bells and whistles I don't really care that much for. Although anyone who seen all the crap I have in the car, mounted to the dash and windshield would probably think I'm full of shit.

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!