Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gayspeak Random Rambling Thread
Great idea , but you know that thingy between the Brain and the mouth?
Mine has stopped working.

Why is it when I want to ramble in a somewhat intelligent manner, all that comes to mind are non-sequiturs and the ravings of a fevered, maddened thought process? For example.....

My brain is snoring make it stop! Ramma lamma ding dong blarp Many Bothans died for this thought so don't try to censor me Mind Police or I'll deduct 50 points from Gryffindor! All work and no play makes Puck a bored as hell Fae hehe I rhymed somewhat.

Yes, its not good for me to ramble because then I appear to be ready for a padded room :tongue:

Puck Wrote:...ramble in a somewhat intelligent manner...

That's a bit of a paradox isn't it Tongue

The art of rambling is all about taking those non-sequiturs and using auxilliary words to make it sound like actual paragraphs.

For example: So I found this very lost kitten who didn't have a home nor any cheese, even though I'm nearly 78% certain that feline species are in fact intolerant to cheese products.

Of course science is not my forte, nor is technology. Sometimes I just make grapes out of nothing, and then the technology tries to ruin my day. Just like when dim sum comes in threes and then you go 'oh. well that's disappointing'.

Singapore must be such a lovely location. Let's go on a holiday, to the North of France. So Germany, really.

Thirty days hath September, April, June and November,
All the rest have porridge except for my Granny who rides a bike.

Okay I'll give this one a miss. It doesn't sit well with my Parkinsons. :tongue:

okay, i'll give it a try:

Today I fucking wake up in the middle of the night. I'm sooo hungry so I made myself a bowl of instant noodle with a cup of milk! Then I turned on the computer and read the news "HongKong ferry sank and killed dozens" wow, things like that don't happen everyday. Interesting but tragic, my prayers go to the families of the victims. Then I start thinking about life and philosophy HMM.. The most epic struggles of human beings are those in which we battle ourselves. When the conflict is between not just the heart and mind but also that of what we feel is right and what the world tells us to do. Now, I'm thinking whether I should go back to bed or start working on my coursework, I guess I could do both - while staying alert. I'll leave the computer on to play some music I like...Oh what a nice day!

i had thought recently, in debates about marriage equality, it is often brought up by the opposing side that they don't want to change the "traditional" way of marriage, but if you look in the bible and many other ancient Coulter's in the same area during that time, it seems it is them that they changed the definition of marriage, but what i want to know is why haven't any advocates brought up this point in debate yet?

I've been suffering from nostalgia lolol. I wanna stay home one day and just watch every episode of Daria, Martin, As Told By Ginger, a bunch of 90's movies and order pizza.

I was wrong, MyApple... people seem to love this rambling thread.... Good for you for thinking about it.

I really hate when anyone attempts to speak on my behalf. GRRRRRRRRR

When I hear someone say "Gay People want...."

HUH?

Wait a minute...I am a gay person and how the f*ck would anyone else know what I want unless I tell them?

They often cite "acceptance and approval" as something "WE WANT" ( like we are all one unit:eek: ) and I tell them that I can't speak for the other millions of INDIVIDUAL GAY PEOPLE but I...as an individual...want equality under the law...period. F*ck acceptance or approval. If you are homophobic I definitely do not accept or approve of you so why would I ask you for something I am unwilling to give you?....but equality under the law I can get behind for everyone...all the time. It's a foundation issue...a principle.

.......pisses me off.