Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gayspeak Random Rambling Thread
What's up, East? Who came up with the irritating phrase?

princealbertofb Wrote:What's up, East? Who came up with the irritating phrase?

Hey PA! Which phrase? (There are so many irritating ones:biggrinSmile

Someone sent me a link to this today and asked if I would partake...
http://www.movember.com/
Had you heard of this charity before?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movember

Interested in promoting men's health apparently.

I am making way too much bread.

I had a mini ciabatta loaf yesterday and I'm still proving a wholemeal ciabatta today and I've got a sourdough starter in the corner of the living room that I'm meant to feed in a few hours.

Sophie needs a bath. I'm too lazy. She'll stink enough soon though.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Here we are in October and they are still threatening us with 100F degree days! And of course it hit 100F today?!?!? WTF??????

So I pulled out the cushions in the couch, found three and a half pair of socks (they are currently par-melted and burned in the BBQ I swore I would do it. Enough fur for ten dogs and three dimes and a nickle. and something like looks like a menthol cough drop... again I ask WTF???????

And how am I supposed to get rid of that hard water ring in the toilet? Sheesh - I have tried CLR, Limeaway, Vinegar - its still there. Anyone got a shizzle?

the thingy between the brain and the mouth is one of my favorite body parts because it's so much fun to say.....the uvula!!!! u vu la....ev'ryone's got one!!!

is this rambling enough?

hugz n smoochies!

Butter

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Here we are in October and they are still threatening us with 100F degree days! And of course it hit 100F today?!?!? WTF??????

So I pulled out the cushions in the couch, found three and a half pair of socks (they are currently par-melted and burned in the BBQ I swore I would do it. Enough fur for ten dogs and three dimes and a nickle. and something like looks like a menthol cough drop... again I ask WTF???????

And how am I supposed to get rid of that hard water ring in the toilet? Sheesh - I have tried CLR, Limeaway, Vinegar - its still there. Anyone got a shizzle?

Ugh, too hot. Want my 74F weather? Of course it comes with rain and will be followed by incredibly high humidity.

LOL @ BBQed socks but remind me not to let you smoke the turkey I have brining to smoke in the morning. I don't thin I want eu de' athletes foot turkey. :tongue:

Nope, broke my last shizzle getting the algae out of the horse trough. have you tried hydrochloric acid? Just say out of the bathroom until it quits giving off vapors (smoking).

Blue Wrote:Nope, broke my last shizzle getting the algae out of the horse trough. have you tried hydrochloric acid? Just say out of the bathroom until it quits giving off vapors (smoking).

Acid... In a septic tank with plastic (ABS) drain pipes?....

I don't know, that sounds like trouble.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Acid... In a septic tank with plastic (ABS) drain pipes?....

I don't know, that sounds like trouble.

LOL - hydrochloric acid that should work - and what I use the get the hard water rings out of almost anything around here AKA The Works brand toilet cleaner only stronger if you just buy the acid from a chem supply (like industrial cleaning supply house0. No I wouldn't put more than a couple of cups of the stuff down the septic at once, but it's diluted enough not to hurt pvc pipe, or the leech line ABS pipes that way.

Sure if you dumped it directly on the pipes, you'd have an unwanted plumbing project but it's fine diluted in water Smile I wouldn't suggest you do something to cause more difficulties around there Rolleyes

And now I'm thinking I'm not going to like quitting my e-cigs in another week or so when I run out of refill liquid but, I'm going to do it anyway.