• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official FIFA World Cup thread!!!
Hup! Holland Hup!

oranje is my selection for 2014

David3K Wrote:Only 1 day to go!!!

Tomorrow thrusday 12th the world cup starts:

BRASIL vs CROATIA

My take is Brasil 3 - croatia 1
That would be a first (so many goals in the opening game), so my guess would be 1:0for Brazil.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Bhp91126 Wrote:That would be a first (so many goals in the opening game), so my guess would be 1:0for Brazil.

You make a point, but Brasil will start this with more confidence than usual (and they're pretty confident), so they will go straight forward, attack and probably some goals are going to happen! (or I hope so)

David3K Wrote:LOL, the typical excuse of the losers! Go play hockey (because really, what else can you do in freaking Canada?)

PD: I agree group G is gonna be killer: Portugal and Germany pass. Ghana and USA lose! It's gonna be fun to watch.

PD2: that link is really nice

You only wish your scrawny country"men" had either the balls, stamina, or testosterone to play God's game. :tongue: But nope...left to a game anyone with a garbage bin of duck tape/packing tape can make a crappy ball and start whacking it on any flat piece of the planet. Damn, don't even need to have an upper body to play that "sport" (and few --err no--soccer players do). But, it's great that you people who can't afford a real game (like baseball, rugby, football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, field hockey, cricket, volleyball, golf, tennis, water polo, badminton, etc, etc) have something to occupy such an empty life. Evil_lol

Omg it will be about 2 AM here the opening ceremony..

What Im a little upset is Sharika will be not performing! instead now its Pitt-bull & JLO. ~UGH!

yourname Wrote:You only wish your scrawny country"men" had either the balls, stamina, or testosterone to play God's game. :tongue: But nope...left to a game anyone with a garbage bin of duck tape/packing tape can make a crappy ball and start whacking it on any flat piece of the planet. Damn, don't even need to have an upper body to play that "sport" (and few --err no--soccer players do). But, it's great that you people who can't afford a real game (like baseball, rugby, football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, field hockey, cricket, volleyball, golf, tennis, water polo, badminton, etc, etc) have something to occupy such an empty life. Evil_lol

Dayum you pack a punch.

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I just lost £2 at our sweep stake at work - I drew Iran :frown:
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Oh, dear! I thought we would be spared such a thread. ... Lol. Wink

Just kidding, it's great if some of you can get excited about football.

Did anyone see that video in which David Beckham goes to the Brazilian jungle and not only do the native tribes not know him, but they don't even know what football is.

Go Argentina! Put those losers Uragay in their place, in the dustbin of history!! :biggrin:

Netherlands is my 2nd pick.

But really, it's barely a sport up here. We finally got a Vancouver team...some of them are hot. But no one cares about this in Canada (or the US, I don't think). I happen to live and work in "little Italy", so we get all the soccer fans from everywhere coming down to our 'hood because it's the only one that even shows these games. Most places in Vancouver/Canada, if you said "Fifa" to someone, they'd respond "gesundheit!", lol.