Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Please from Bottoming...
Hey guys. Ok so I am in a very committed relationship and we both are QUITE pleased with everything, especially our sex-lives. However, I am primarily the top and he is the bottom. We both enjoy our "roles," if you will, very much. Nothing is wrong with that I suppose. Like I said, we're both very happy with it.

Anywho, every now and then I switch it up and bottom for him. However, I don't think it feels as good as it does when he botttoms for me. We are relatively the same size, I have no problems with relaxing, everything goes fine. It's comfortable, I guess that's the term, and it does feel GOOD. Just not AWESOME, which I perceive it should feel like. I know some people are just made different and perhaps that just isn't and won't be my cup of tea. But is there anything you can think of that might help? Thanks Smile

sex with me should sort you out :biggrin:

And of course I meant pleasure...not please? Now that's embarrassing ;P

Now Simon, I don't believe that was entirely called for. Nor do I appreciate it much.

lol... Well with regards to anal sex pleasure it may help to try experiementing and role playing with each other... Maybe ask your boyfriend to tease your arse with his fingers instead of just going straight in there... You would be at a climax which would leave you gagging for more... When his having anal sex with you dont allow yourself to do what alot of people do which is masturbate during sex allow him to continiously work on your G spot so u eject through sexual pleasure... Big Grin It has only happenned once to me and is the best feeling in sex if its hit correctly

kindest regards

zeon

Have you talked about it with him? We are indeed all made different but it could also be one of those things where it becomes more pleasurable with time, and since you top more, you simply aren't as conditioned for it.

Also you should check what all is being used, etc. It may be that your sensitive to a lube in a way that he's not, and switching it up to something else may help. What feels great on your outside may not feel so good on your inside if you are sensitive to a certain chemical

Patience.

Fact is some people just aren't mad about having things back there, it's something you either like or you don't, but people can get more used to it and thus enjoy it. The real goal here is just to hve enough control and patience to really let him get used to being full, the sensations, and not just getting yourself off.

There's a lot of stuff out there about prostate massages, and if you're really talented you can work this spot while you're in there; if you DO try this don't be too rough, or he'll be feeling like he needs to pee constantly for the next few hours. Not fun. Treat it like the balls, lots of attention but not too rough >.> lol

the last one is the hardest - don't worry about it. It's not neccessarily anything you're doing wrong, don't let it develop into a worry and a complex, and enjoy your sechs.

AtomicBaum Wrote:Now Simon, I don't believe that was entirely called for. Nor do I appreciate it much.

theres your problem,you're too serious,it was a joke.

Simon Tongue lol... to be honest the timing and the essance from working out the time approximately and the fact it was a saturday night id say you were highly drunk and logged onto gayspeak instead of gaydar and then wrote have sex with me in a drunken stuper before u tripped over the cable wire and then spent the whole of day today fixing your computer... Am i correct??? (just agree even if im wrong Tongue)

kindest regards

zeon

zeon Wrote:Simon Tongue lol... to be honest the timing and the essance from working out the time approximately and the fact it was a saturday night id say you were highly drunk and logged onto gayspeak instead of gaydar and then wrote have sex with me in a drunken stuper before u tripped over the cable wire and then spent the whole of day today fixing your computer... Am i correct??? (just agree even if im wrong Tongue)

kindest regards

zeon

I guy with a sense of humour,I like it but I don't need to be pissed to have a joke and it was clearly a joke and no I don't go on gaydar,come on guys lighten up a bit.