Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Please from Bottoming...
lol i always have a sense of humnour.. I gave up my serious side when i was 18 i saw what i did to me and how i went from that to who i am today Smile

Kinderst regards

Zeon

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it"

Seems to me, there's nothing to fix. As long as he's happy bottoming and you're happy topping (sounds like some kind of recipe for some yummy cake hehe), nothing has to change.

Some like it sweet, some like it salty... to each his own. You will never fully enjoy bottoming, nor will he topping, but that's just fine Smile

I love bottoming, but there R two way 4 me 2 enjoy it:

(1): I have a really energetic, well endowed guy on top who really knows how to drill,

or

(2): I have a really cute guy on top who turns me on so badly that I get a thrill out of just seeing him enjoy himself while on top regardless of how well or how lousy he pushes.

Try using fragrant lubes or maybe adding a dildo to your play times.

It is a matter of being properly tuned in on the feelings of your partner.

The rectum does not register pain, therefore it doesn't really register pleasure either... The pleasure derived from bottoming would be essentially mental to start with and then when the prostate is stimulated. The anus and perineum would also be sensitive to stimulation but the actual inside of the tube, not so much. So it stands to reason that there's a lot involved in making someone have pleasurable sensations from bottoming, which would mean stimulating all the erogenous zones mentioned above.

i love it.
i guess its not for everyone

But try diffrent positions, lube, and in the shower maybe?

Instead of just lying on your stomach and waiting to be bottomed, why not try introducing a nice long narrow silicon probe to your playtime?

Or you could practice using the probe alone of B4 connecting with your partner. The key to enjoying good bottoming is teaching and training your prostate how to respond to stimulous. Once you get your prostate "out of the closet" I am sure you will obtain more joy from bottoming.

gilhooly Wrote:He is now 50 and completely impotent since he turned his prostate gland into a piece of leather, The prostate gland not your penis or testicles which controls all male sexual functioning, He no longer produces semen or male testocerone.

Sorry to correct you but damage to the prostate gland is not a cause of impotence or lack of testosterone. Neither is the prostate gland in control of all male sexual functions.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.