Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Story Game
.....not knowing that the clicking sound she made when she opened the door had not gone unnoticed...
she felt breathing behind her...but no sound ever came from her...only the sound of a sword slashing the air and the blunt sound that her head made when it hit the floor and rolled away...her body followed almost instantly...

"There can't be any witnesses"...said the President....."we need to be careful if we are to execute everything acccording to the plan"...

He had been plotting this for over 4 years now, ever since he discovered the group of demons posing as clowns...he sold his soul and made an agreement...if everything went well, he would have more power than anyone could have ever imagined..

He didn't know someone had seen everything, barely holding a scream as she saw Ms Penfold's head be chopped off.......but now she was determined...so she..

flipped open her cell phone the moment the clown started back towards the town hall; dragging the headless corpse behind him leaving a snakes trail of blood as its grisly reminder, in his other hand, facing back towards lucy was miss penfolds head itself, the huge sword hung from a sheath around his waist; no signal, this crazy weather she thought looking up, the sky was like a surrealists dream, she must move, where, she had decided upon her dads place, he always knew what to do, when a motorbike came at her from nowhere, the rider didnt see her until the last moment and skidded into a...

Screeching halt. The rider removed his helmet, his dark curly locks bounced around his shoulders. She stared into his warm brown eyes. "Come with me if you want to live." He said mockingly. He walked past her, unsheathed an ancient katana and headed toward the clown. The blade glowed an eerie blue, and she realized that he was a....

warlock... suddenly the cloud above them glowed the same eerie blue and a beam of light came down, meeting with the katana blade, the warlock brought it up high as it glowed brighter, the clown spun on his heels, his painted face a mixture of hate and fear and dropped what had been miss penfold to the pavement with a wet thud...

The warlock chased after, his katana glinting in the moonlight.
"Stay away from me Strega!" The clown barked as he scrambled to get away.
The demon hunter winced at being called 'witch' and he closed the distance between the two quickly. One swipe of the sword sent a ploka-dot covered arm flying through crimson blood in the air.

(off topic, but Samfreek, partis… I could just kiss you both for the inspiration you just gave me just now Wink :p )

Sorry for the disruption, now back to the game…

"Ughhh!" The clown screamed and dropped to the cold, slimy ground. "Forgive me, Mistress Victoriya..."

The warlock gasped in horror as the clown writhed in agony and the clown's limp body quickly began to disintegrate.
On the ground, where the clown has fallen, now lay a finely crafted sapphire bracelet which glowed ultramarine blue.

"That's the seventh relic of the underworld, Bracelet of Bael," a voice came from behind. The warlock turned and raised his katana, startled. He lowered his guard when he realized it was Lucy.

"Please go on, what about it?" the warlock bent forward to pick up and examine the ring as he asked curiously.

"When God created the world, he also crafted 21 relics which were used to guard the 21 portals connecting the 3 realms. When all 7 relics of any one realm is gathered, the guardian deity of that realm can be summoned. But that was not the only use of the relics. The relics were crafted with unique gemstones so they each grant the possessor a special power. The relics' powers are fully unleashed when they are infused with the soul of a living being. The clown that wielded the Bracelet of Bael would not have died because of the rebirth ability that the Bracelet granted it," Lucy explained and paused to take a deep breath, then went on, "Fortunately, you cut off his arm so the Bracelet could not work it's magic. What we should really be worried about is the name that the clown uttered before his pathetic death. Victoriya. She is...

a demon to some and queen to others, her blood lust is legendary, the vampire legend begun through her antics and she is said to be close to the dark prince himself, in images she is often depicted with jesters and..."

"Let me guess" said the warlock wryly "a clown"

"Exactly" Lucy continued "the story goes...

(Sorry partis, I erased the post I wrote, if you wish it back just ask, otherwise it stays in the vault; it was too long anyway)

… the Archangel Lucifer was not the only one to start a rebellion in Heaven. The Archangel Victoriya started one as well. Prior to her fall from grace, she was the archangel of gaiety. Her ruthless albeit brief coup ended ultimately in failure. However, unlike Prince Lucifer she did briefly hold the Kingdom of Heaven, and during her brief reign she established at her court ten legions of Klowyna Demons. These demons are not natural. They are in fact, her own creation. With her seizer of the throne of Heaven she confiscated the greatest relic of them all, the relic with which God was able to create all life, the legendary Wings of Jetrel.”
The warlock glanced sceptically at Lucy, “so your saying that there was a second rebellion, and it was successful?”
“Yes. Queen Victoriya did occupy Heaven, but only for a few months in the year 1835. She was defeated on the Field of Jabriel and cast from Heaven along with her legions of demons. She was exiled to Hell were she formed a rift with Prince Lucifer, who feared approaching war. The Prophet Judas infected Princess Victotiya with his own curse; vampirism, in an effort to weaken her abilities. This curse however, only served for the better. Worried, Prince Lucifer offered her a deal. Queen Victoria of England had secretly signed a pact with the Archangel Michael to protect the Dominion of Earth from Prince Lucifer’s spies. The far reaching domains of the British Empire were a perfect cover for their operations. So Prince Lucifer mocked the treaty by establishing Princess Victoriya as a sort of joint queen of a parallel court in London. In effect, she was made Queen of Earth; but of course Lucifer doesn’t work without contracts.”
“Hold it, a demon vampire queen that even Lucifer himself fears?” the warlock shifted his weight impatiently, and brushed a lock of hair from his eyes. He made no attempt to disguise the disbelief in his voice.
“Yes, the contract originally had a time limit. It was renewed with the death of Queen Victoria in 1901. Now she plans on bringing her parallel court out of the shadows so she can exert her growing power over Earth. She wants to collect the seven relics of this realm,” Lucy drew a sharp breath, “of which she now possess three, excluding a fourth from Hell that allowed her to break the contract with Prince Lucifer, only he appears to be unaware.”
The warlock rolled his eyes, “then what, take Heaven and Hell?” Lucy shifted her gaze uneasily to the ground. “How do you know this?”
Lucy twisted the toe of her boot in the dirt scattering some confetti. “I work for a certain organization.” She did not lifter her face. After a brief pause, she retained her pose and looked the warlock in the eye. “I have reason to believe that the President of the United States has also formed his own alliance with Queen Victoriya. This may be a three-way battle-”
“War of the Worlds is it,” the warlock interjected, “So how do I play into this?”
“You don’t. Not really. I am looking for two men. An Adam and a Morris. They are… well, they are part angel, and vital to the plan.”
“Part angel you say.” The warlock looked at his arm. “I don’t pretend to understand any of this, but I am on the run from a bounty hunter, so I could use the protection of these… angels, as you call them.” Lucy’s eyes glinted, with what the warlock didn’t know. She was a woman of secrets, and possibly a deceitful bitch…

(sorry, I was a little zealous in my writing this time around... just wanted to tie up loose ends Smile )