Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Twilight Saga and gay men
I wonder how gay men feel about The Twilight Saga, starring the lovely Robert Pattinson.

It's amazing how women - of all ages, not just young girls - react to these movies.

I have to admit I love them as well - it's the ultimate guilty pleasure.

Who's with me?

I like The Twilight Saga as well. I like books better than movies though. However I don't find Robert Pattinson lovely, but that's just me, I guess.

I personally don't like the Twilight series at all but it's not hard to understand why it would be appealing to females in particular but men as well.

I liked this one best:

[Image: Harvard-University-Releases-Twilight-Parody-2.jpg]

MisterLove Wrote:I wonder how gay men feel about The Twilight Saga, starring the lovely Robert Pattinson

I saw one of the series on TV. Didn't rate the film and wonder what is the fuss about R. Pattinson who personally, I find singularly unattractive.

No thankyou. Simples.

Robert Pattinson in Harry Potter is attractive to me,but in Twilight,not so much anymore,team Jacob ftw~ :tongue: I like all actions in Twilight,not so much for the slow romantic scene.

Is Twilight the thing with vampires and werewolves?

The thing with vampires and werewolves that bares absolutely no resemblance to the old mythology at all?

Don't watch it.

Liked the books, didn't particularly like the movie adaptations, bad choices of actors to play 95% of the roles, and then of course, bad acting, and story changes.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I do not like the story, but there are a lot of good looking men in that film!