Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The X Files
I've always loved The X Files, and in the past week I stared watching the series from the beginning. I'm S2E10 Red Museum. Any other fans?
What are your favorite episodes?

I love, love the early seasons, it kind of putters out at the end.

I used to watch X Files back when it it was on TV .. was one of my favorites.

I watched X files with molder andf scully... Shit myself though as was a wee lad.. I remember one night i wore braces and they were hurting so i cut them out with a knife and scissors... mother wasnt amused but i didnt care i was relived until they got re threaded and i did it again and again and my teeth are perfectly straightish lol constantly complimented on my smile :?D

The creepier the episode the better! I was always spooked by it when I was younger and some the episodes still get to me.

I started watching it because the season of Fringe is over and they're pretty similar sometimes.

i'm not big fan for x file but it's good episodes

i like The Vampire Diaries i'm now at Season 2 no (22)

OrphanPip Wrote:I love, love the early seasons, it kind of putters out at the end.
IA, Pip. The first three seasons were the most imaginative (I have those on DVD). I need to get season 4.

Two of my favorite episodes are "Ice" and "Eve."

I like Fringe as well but I'm really behind because of school. But, hey that's what summer's for! Smile

love X files.. lost count how many times ive watched them all.....favorite by a mile is the episode D.P.O It has a young jack black in it,, the series inc Robert Patrick in were really good too . some brilliant episodes in those too