Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first week - what should happen? What shouldn't happen? What would you do?
If he asks you out for second time that means he's interested in you.

You should know what you are really looking for? Don't have sex with him until you know him better. Or it will ruin everything.

If you're fine with it, it's not too soon.

The second date didn't happen.
And whenever the topic comes up in a conversation that rarely happens now, I can never seem to get a straightforward answer about it. If I'm honest here, things changed. Texts are few, rather boring, and short-lived, and I seem to initiate them first now. I get the feeling he's no longer interested.
Sad

ChrisH Wrote:The second date didn't happen.
And whenever the topic comes up in a conversation that rarely happens now, I can never seem to get a straightforward answer about it. If I'm honest here, things changed. Texts are few, rather boring, and short-lived, and I seem to initiate them first now. I get the feeling he's no longer interested.
Sad
Ah, sorry to hear that.

I don't understand why guys don't communicate with one another. No, that's not talking about what you did today or the weather or whatever. That's just chit chat, not communication. Communication is saying, "I get the feeling you're no longer interested in me, Is that true? If it is, I need to know so I can move on," and then listening to his reply.