Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The person below me!
sweetlad86 Wrote:The person below me hates people who pick at their food!

I guess so... but I am usually too busy worrying about myself than worrying about some picky eater, LOL...

*keeping with the food theme... The person below me always eats all their veggies!

True, I love my veggies...

The person below me thinks people who rides hairdryers are girls lol!

sweetlad86 Wrote:rides hairdryer
??? (and two more because you have to enter at least five characters - UGH) ??

fjp999 Wrote:??? (and two more because you have to enter at least five characters - UGH) ??

Seconded ??? how does one ride a hairdryer?

The person below me likes gospel music!

I'm not averse to Gospel music but nor would I seek it out as listening material. For anyone who wasn't aware Slippery When Wet is THE Gospel of music :biggrin:

To answer Phil! and FJP a hairdryer is a slang term for a scooter or moped. Now this has been answered I shall let Sweetlads question stand

'The person below me thinks people who rides hairdryers are girls lol!'

BiPenny Wrote:To answer Phil! and FJP a hairdryer is a slang term for a scooter or moped. Now this has been answered I shall let Sweetlads question stand

No way. Next to bicycles, scooters are the best alternative for a better world. Die Car Die!

btw, thanks BiP for the lesson Remybussi

The person below me spent most of Sunday in bed! (wow, I didnt get up till after 2.30pm)...

I wish that was true, but I had to work... I probably could have slept for the last hour there though... but in the end, its false, I was up at 8:30.

The person below me has a dinner date this week.

Yeah, but tis with a gal i used to work with, so not exactly a hot date...

The person below me likes teapots.

fjp999 Wrote:??? (and two more because you have to enter at least five characters - UGH) ??

Phil! Wrote:Seconded ??? how does one ride a hairdryer?

The person below me likes gospel music!

BiPenny Wrote:I'm not averse to Gospel music but nor would I seek it out as listening material. For anyone who wasn't aware Slippery When Wet is THE Gospel of music :biggrin:

To answer Phil! and FJP a hairdryer is a slang term for a scooter or moped. Now this has been answered I shall let Sweetlads question stand

fjp999 Wrote:No way. Next to bicycles, scooters are the best alternative for a better world. Die Car Die!

btw, thanks BiP for the lesson Remybussi

The person below me spent most of Sunday in bed! (wow, I didnt get up till after 2.30pm)...

I did try answering that the other day but my internet connection went down as I was writing your question Frank sorry for the confusion..

True I do like teapots but only to make my tea in, as thats the only way I drink tea these days as it testes batter than any other way of making tea in my opinion.

The person below me like to have tea at 5pm ever day