Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The person below me!
True if tea as in the beverage ...False if its tea as in food!

The person below me regularly goes to church!

False, only the usual trio (Hatch, Match, Despatch), sometimes Midnight Mass (last time was at St Martins, wonderful glowing feeling... a shock to my cynical system) and when truly in dire need of some sort of hope or inspiration.

In keeping with the festive/church theme, the person below me is planning to go to Midnight Mass this year?

Ky xxx
I have no plans to attend any religious function.

The person below me can touch his nose with his tongue.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Lol, I don't look at Midnight Mass as a religious function at-all, more a gathering of kindred spirits of a happy, peaceful evening in quiet festive spirit. But I digress.

True indeedy.

The person below me is currently frazzled with work/studies?

Ky xx
Pretty sure i would be, if i still cared. This time next week i might've dropped out Big GrinBig Grin lol In the meantime has five exams and two essays next week, not to mentinon yet ANOTHER 24 hour weeked to look forward to...

Boo Cry

The person below me agrees that a duck carrying a watering can IS a cute idea.
False...the duck would need arms right?...and thats sooooo not a cute look on a duck! Wink

The person below me watches reality tv!

False, false, with bells and whistles and a big fat FALSE on!

Not that I deplore "reality tv" or anything...

The person below me enjoys 21 year old Macallan's?

Ky xxx
Nope, never was a hard drinker, think my body knew all along that I had the C.

The person below me has a purple clothing item.
False. I don't really like purple that much.

The person below me has abs.
True Smile

The person below me doesn't like taking chances.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Person to Post Wins ToddYoung 21,725 319,029 33 minutes ago
Last Post: Chase
  Describe The Person Above You In One Word! DRIMO 6,865 123,222 04-29-2021, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Chase
  Give a Drag queen name to the person above VirgoMasquerade 135 2,429 04-14-2021, 09:35 PM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  Describe the person above as some kind of 'bitch' IanSaysHi 1,036 22,187 01-17-2021, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Justaguy
  things you like about the person above you knickerbuck 104 3,033 07-07-2017, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Cridders88