Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The person below me!
True... many a time.

The person below me has made a naked snow angel.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Does a naked snow man count? In that case, (almost) true... there was lots of snow in the latest fall last night, and the snow just clung aptly for snowballs... If you could see the snow man's balls, I guess he was naked... lol.

The person below me has had sex with the snowman's nose (ie a carrot)
LOL false.

Incidentally sox, doesn't sound excessive from my point of view.

Just had a most cripplingly unincredible party ever, host just left my christmas card list, without a doubt.

The person below me exceeds their inclusive-text maximum every month?

Ky xx
Nut. What ya pure sayin like?? You trying to imply i have friends or something??

Awws, bless. I hate it when that happens. Like how shit was the party??

The person below me doesn't own a hat.
False i own a few!

The person below me cant wait till xmas fucks off! :biggrin:

Hell yeah!! It'll be over soon and there'll only be the january sales before the scourge of retail ends until the summer sales start...

The peson below me has had a panic attack at work.
Phil! Wrote:The person below me cant wait till xmas fucks off! :biggrin:

Dont really bother me one way or another... kinda like the decorations and all... and kinda like when the kiddos enjoy themselves... and the family get togethers... and dinner... so FALSE.

The person below me has a memory of getting a really awful Christmas gift.
sox-and-the-city Wrote:The peson below me has had a panic attack at work.

fjp999 Wrote:The person below me has a memory of getting a really awful Christmas gift.
True
True
(Barney McGrew ...)

The person below me has a pair of red shoes
False, I'm looking for a pink pair though...

The person below me wants two front teeth for xmas
lol, I think I'll pass since I just imagine a very awkward Christmas morning.:eek: so false.

The person below me has posed nude.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Person to Post Wins ToddYoung 21,813 320,076 4 hours ago
Last Post: Chase
  Describe The Person Above You In One Word! DRIMO 6,867 123,494 6 hours ago
Last Post: Chase
  Give a Drag queen name to the person above VirgoMasquerade 147 2,538 05-12-2021, 10:05 PM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  Describe the person above as some kind of 'bitch' IanSaysHi 1,036 22,371 01-17-2021, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Justaguy
  things you like about the person above you knickerbuck 104 3,042 07-07-2017, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Cridders88