Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Didn't Know About Yourself
I was out having drinks the other night when I was approached by a handsome man who wanted to buy me a drink.

I told him that he didn't have to and I was flattered but I am in a relationship with a man and didn't want to send the wrong signal.

He bought me a drink anyway and we talked about life, things we like, things in common, ect. After a few drinks he started to rub my thigh, and of course I started to get an erection. I mean this guy was cute and coming on to me, of course it moved.

He then leaned in close and proceeded to kiss me. Not just a peck but full on make out, open lip, insert tongue kind of kiss. My mistake, i let him do, even went along with it. I'm not gonna lie, it was hot.

But after the kiss I explained to him politely that I was seeing someone and as much as I enjoyed it, I have to stop.

Then He dropped the bomb on me....

He didn't get mad, he didn't try to persuade me, he did something much more vile..

He said "It wouldn't have worked anyway, I'm not into hipsters"

Whaaaaaa!?!?!?!

I couldn't let this one go, i had to know why he thought I was a hipster.

Apparently I'm a hipster because..

1. I Love 80's music, movies, and culture
2. I drink craft brew IPAs
3. And I'm homosexual

I explained to him,

Fist off when did it become hip to be a homosexual? Sorry but thats just how I have always been

Maybe the IPA thing is kind of hipster ish, but I like really hoppy beer.

Then I said something to him that even as I was saying it, I knew was the absolute dumbest thing to say in this situation

"I was into 80's culture way before it was cool"

That killed my argument right there, maybe I am a hipster

I had no idea.

That guy got his pride hurt lol, As we say in the south all he wanted to do was pop off once you told him no/stop. Dont think too deep into it baby you already pulled in fish before
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

yeah I didn't care about that guy, I was just surprised that I have become a Hipster without knowing it.

Scootaloo Wrote:yeah I didn't care about that guy, I was just surprised that I have become a Hipster without knowing it.
Well...
Speaking of hips...
I'm looking pretty flat lately...

I'm dieting and going for that chic Sally Struthers emaciated look..

Hopefully I'll be light enough so I can get picked up...

By the next hurricane.

I wonder what OZ is looking like these days?

I'd probably look terrible in heels anyway.

Shut the fuck up, you hipster cunt (I think Americans think the word 'cunt' is a really misogynistic word. Over here, it isn't. People do think it is a really bad word but I don't think it has any sexist connotations, here. The same goes for the word 'whore'. Here, it is pronounced 'hoor' and it is gender neutral. People (men and women) are often described as 'cute whores', which means they are sly. It can also mean 'loveable rogue'.)

himself Wrote:Shut the fuck up, you hipster cunt (I think Americans think the word 'cunt' is a really misogynistic word. Over here, it isn't. People do think it is a really bad word but I don't think it has any sexist connotations, here. The same goes for the word 'whore'. Here, it is pronounced 'hoor' and it is gender neutral. People (men and women) are often described as 'cute whores', which means they are sly. It can also mean 'loveable rogue'.)
Not many people have called me a Whore..

Just everyone on cellblock B, E, 2F, E-2, G, M and L through R..

Either way..
It's nice to whistle when I walk..

With my mouth closed..
Talk about talent!!

The most damning evidence that you're a hipster is that you deny being a hipster.

You hurt the guy's ego and he predictably lashed out at you. He wasn't very smart about it though.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Yeah gurl;

Everyone's dun said it already :v

Lots of straight men call me way more obscene things when I either deny or refute them;

Fussy (Really foul slang for a Faggot)
Battymon (Guy who likes ass)
Cockguzzla

It's the sad part of life that is Ego & Pride.
And sadly for men it's a volatile and everpresent thing.

Most people call me loud, obnoxious; overall a pretty socially cringable person (I.e the person you whisper to your friend about);

But if I'm willing to stroke an ego or two and give the impression I'm willing to give up ass; all that will go away.

As it did for you hun; cause chances are; he already had preconceived notions about you anyways.

I sometimes wonder if other people would think of me as a hipster...

Honestly, I don't really know what a hipster is.
Just that everyone seems to complain about them along with millennials.
*shrugs*
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so