Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is apparently an urban legend
But how much of it rings true?

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/errata/...l_aviv.htm
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

And Ebola infection just entered my home state this past week. Sad
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I think he's probably right about the next wave of terrorist attacks being suicide bombers or bombs. We are too large of a country to effectively guard everything of importance. Also we have a very porous borders to the north and south of us that can allow terrorists easy entry to the country. But this article looks to be about 5-7 years old, so apparently he wasn't right about it happening in the next few months.

Home grown terrorists are a scary thought because they do know our culture and habits better than any foreign born terrorist ever would. I am from OKC and was in the first grade when the OKC bombing of the Murrah Building bombing. I remember feeling the earth quake when the bomb went off. My father heard it. My older sister was going on a field trip downtown that very day that would have taken them by the building. Two of my fellow classmates lost loved ones in the blast. Home grown terrorism is worse than foreign terrorism could ever be.

I quite like Jesse Ventura and I believe what he has to say....

The day after the beheading in Oklahoma a guy on another forum made a scary prediction.

He said there would likely be copycat beheadings starting in the US and gave a good argument for it.

Already here has been one more Oklahoma man arrested for threatening to behead a woman
http://wreg.com/2014/09/29/man-charged-w...s-reasons/

What's so hard to about understanding that these people are intent on killing innocent people to incite fear in the USA. The sooner there's an effort to root them out and make a pre-emptive move to eliminate the threat the better. However as long as we have a federal government that will not call these people either terrorists or religious extremists there's not way to depend on them to take the lead in any efforts.

I can think of a dozen ways to become a 'terrorist' around here. Its just to easy to do 'bad things' to scare lots of people.

Anyone with an axe to grind and a couple of brain cells and the will to cause mayhem can and will do it.

Heck a person with basic household cleaners knowledge can set off a chemical gas/bomb just by mixing the two to make a deadly gas.

The potential for murder and mayhem is all around us, all we need is just the right level of insanity coupled with a small dose of 'fuck it' and we can become hobbyist terrorists.

don't know until if its confirmed and verified.