Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is just too sick!
I have just heard on the news that in Delhi a two year old girl and a four year old girl have been raped! What is it with Indian men?

Apparently it's not an isolated incident:

https://www.rt.com/news/india-minors-rape-bengal-452/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

When you place no value on people, in this case females, it really doesn't matter what you do with them. In the days of slavery, it was neither a crime nor a sin to rape the slaves because they were less than human.

Not to mention, every country in the world has a serious problem with the selling of children. They are sold for only one reason.
Our family has friends whose job it is to fight the black market selling of children. They told us that in some countries where superstition rules the people, men who are infected with HIV believe that having sex with a baby will cure them of the disease by transferring it to the child.

Our world can be such an ugly place, especially for the most innocent among us.

Not to push some BS political correctness, but this is far from an issue of Indian men. I have read and heard horror stories come out of China and Saudi Arabia as well. It has little to do with race and culture - Darius nailed it, I think. Culture that views women as breeding stock or objects to be owned are going to be sick, by their fundamental nature.

putresVigil Wrote:Not to push some BS political correctness, but this is far from an issue of Indian men. I have read and heard horror stories come out of China and Saudi Arabia as well. It has little to do with race and culture - Darius nailed it, I think. Culture that views women as breeding stock or objects to be owned are going to be sick, by their fundamental nature.

I agree. I mean, look at Josh Duggar, he is an American Pedophile who's family values women only as people-factories...

~Beaux

I've just read in the paper this morning that it was a 2 year old and a 5 year old. The perpetrators of these crimes were known to the families. Both have been arrested.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Someone said that this doesn't surprise them. It doesn't surprise me either. Not at all. Seems that in certain countries that we would perhaps call "less civilized", this tends to happen quite a bit. Sad really, that they would place such a low value on their nation's children.