Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This would make even gay guys blush

funny, the judges didnt seem to mind Wink.

I think the one judge with the pink flower had increased blood pressure at one point...
perhaps it balanced out the decrease in blood pressure at the start? Tongue
Its safe to say, the audience was open mouthed floored xD

You know what my sister got me for Christmas?

2017 Chip & Dale's calendar... Talk about making me blush in front of my family... I thought she had got me a new album

[Image: 91X4vvPcuKL.jpg]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:You know what my sister got me for Christmas?

2017 Chip & Dale's calendar... Talk about making me blush in front of my family... I thought she had got me a new album

LOL... at least she's trying! OMFG...

SO you've exchanged presents already?!!

Your sister seems nice nice, do you like the calendar.

I dont know your sister, but from everything I have read, I bet she is awesome!

Now that's a great talent Big Grin

MikeW Wrote:LOL... at least she's trying! OMFG...

SO you've exchanged presents already?!!

Yeah we already exchanged gifts, mostly. Since my sister doesn't get xmas off from work she came over early. The rest is to be dispersed later on closer to christmas...

SilverBullet Wrote:I dont know your sister, but from everything I have read, I bet she is awesome!

Lol Yes my sister is pretty awesome. Although I will say that the guys in the calendar aren't my type but it is the thought that counts Tongue

She is a lot of fun to hang with too...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

you know.. places where there is very little amount of violence seem to be very gay-friendly 3rd world countries (where so much violence happens) can't seem to get into terms with their manhood. it's not a surprise where you can be open about yourself in america because in places like mine .. proving yourself to be a man is a life long process .. i guess it has something to do with looks? im not being racist but caucasians look more "masculine" and have more "aquiline" features than other races thus you need to prove yourself less we just look at you and say, hey that's a man.. we the feminine looking race have to prove more of our manhood to avoid being called names and this is truth .. even the self-proclaimed gays here have a problem dealing with that. this was in response to your sister [MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION] knowing that you are gay .. kudos to the freedom that you experience there .. not that my sister doesnt know that m gay .. it's just that most people here know that you are gay through indirect means or some even live in denial knowing that there friends/relatives are gay .. you can't be very open here about homosexuality when everyone wants to be proven a man .. lol .. yeah right i know that it can be exhausting but im just here to express myself ..

knickerbuck Wrote:you know.. places where there is very little amount of violence seem to be very gay-friendly 3rd world countries (where so much violence happens) can't seem to get into terms with their manhood. it's not a surprise where you can be open about yourself in america because in places like mine .. proving yourself to be a man is a life long process .. i guess it has something to do with looks? im not being racist but caucasians look more "masculine" and have more "aquiline" features than other races thus you need to prove yourself less we just look at you and say, hey that's a man.. we the feminine looking race have to prove more of our manhood to avoid being called names and this is truth .. even the self-proclaimed gays here have a problem dealing with that. this was in response to your sister [MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION] knowing that you are gay .. kudos to the freedom that you experience there .. not that my sister doesnt know that m gay .. it's just that most people here know that you are gay through indirect means or some even live in denial knowing that there friends/relatives are gay .. you can't be very open here about homosexuality when everyone wants to be proven a man .. lol .. yeah right i know that it can be exhausting but im just here to express myself ..

Hmm, well I feel that is mostly opinionated, which is fine, but I don't see that other races are any more masculine or feminine than other races. I mean there's plenty of white caucasians who look very effeminate. Many places in the USA, including this area aren't exactly gay friendly. I mean I have to worry about not having this site up on the screen when the people come to work on the water problem later today, they're perfectly legal to refuse service just because, thanks to the wonderful laws this state has passed. I mean it is not likely that anyone around here would turn away business but can expect to be treated differently because I'm gay or for whatever reason. Is it a shame, yes indeed, but I think change is coming but probably not quickly enough...
Check out my stuff!

SilverBullet Wrote:

funny, the judges didnt seem to mind Wink.

I think the one judge with the pink flower had increased blood pressure at one point...
perhaps it balanced out the decrease in blood pressure at the start? Tongue
Its safe to say, the audience was open mouthed floored xD
The one with the white hair holding the mic doubtfully is Dave a singer in France of Dutch origin, he is gay. But I don't watch much French TV these days and I must say I have no idea who the younger one with the pink flower is.