Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This would make even gay guys blush
axle2152 Wrote:Hmm, well I feel that is mostly opinionated, which is fine, but I don't see that other races are any more masculine or feminine than other races. I mean there's plenty of white caucasians who look very effeminate. Many places in the USA, including this area aren't exactly gay friendly. I mean I have to worry about not having this site up on the screen when the people come to work on the water problem later today, they're perfectly legal to refuse service just because, thanks to the wonderful laws this state has passed. I mean it is not likely that anyone around here would turn away business but can expect to be treated differently because I'm gay or for whatever reason. Is it a shame, yes indeed, but I think change is coming but probably not quickly enough...

i think that is because you are from the south? where most churches are established? baptists or what .. this is just a theory of mine but i believe churches from every region (relatively) love to "suck" philosophies/ideals from other places .. like what is lacking in their place they "suck" it from where they evangelize or get their sources from .. like .. american churches suck ideas on how to be a man from cultures where "rite of passage" is common .. and they get this from the places where they were once missionaries what do you think? .. churches here also love to "suck" on american living where mostly they have been evangelized from.. just to show they are swaggier than others which kind of sucks because it doesnt make you a better person by doing that ..this is what i observe from so-called "straight church goers" who think that homos should burn in hell or the same who live secret lives bangin girls while going to church .. lol ..

EDIT: maybe God is gay but people dont want to admit that so they end up with the question .. how to be a man and they go end up being suckers .. lol .. like how i described them in this post .. lol ..

axle2152 Wrote:You know what my sister got me for Christmas?

2017 Chip & Dale's calendar... Talk about making me blush in front of my family... I thought she had got me a new album

[Image: 91X4vvPcuKL.jpg]

I got the Dragon Sex Calendar for 2017. And yes, I'm putting it up at work. Smile

[Image: dragon-sex-cartoon-calendar-640x533.jpg]

Lex