Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Years
Hi guys! I am looking for some advice next month will be my partner /fiancée's third year anniversary. And the month after will be our anniversary for our one year of being engaged. I'm trying to think if what we could do that day / night. (for the 3 yrs and maybe for the 1 year as well). Does anyone have any suggestions

Marriage???

Haha that's being planned we think it will happen within the next two years or so

Does anyone else have any suggestions

What have you done in previous years? And what kind of things do you usually like? Is traveling an option?

long time to be engaged, get a cat.

How is a year a long time to be engaged?

We don't know your partner so we couldn't possible tell you what you could do for those anniversaries. Pick something that you and he both enjoy and make something special out of it, maybe go back and do one of the first things you did together with a twist.

Also, my sister was engaged for 4 years before she finally got married. A year is nothing.

Well I thought of maybe us kinda re-doing our first date haha. We would of done dinner where we went on our first date too but the place was hit by fire a few months ago and they are in the process of doing the rebuild.

Honestly, since I'm not in the relationship, it's a little unfair to both of you to make suggestions of what I would do. It sort of steps on the toes of your romance.