Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thrusting into the 21st Century
My problem with most smartphones lately is that they're so damned BIG! When I bought my Galaxy S4 Mini I tested every phone they had to see how well they fit into my pockets, that was a bigger factor for me than the features. Some of these guys look ridiculous with these huge phablets bulging out of their skinny jeans. Sure, I'd like a bigger screen at times, but I don't look at anything that can't wait until I get to my iPad at home.

We are a Mac family. We have over a dozen mini macs, plus our MacBooks, so we really love our iPhones. Anything I download onto one, is automatically accessible on all of the others, so I have it all set up to just automatically switch over if I leave the house or visa versa. For example, if I am listening to music on my phone at home, it automatically plays through our home sound system but if I go to my car and leave, it automatically switches to my car stereo.
App wise, I use Navigon a lot, I use Find My Friends quite a bit, and we LOVE Nest (it is an app that controls your thermostat). There are lots and Los of other apps that you might like, depending on your own interests and hobbies.
Enjoy your new phone!
~Beaux