Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tight Foreskin
Hey all, since the age of about 13 I noticed my foreskin was really tight..

I used to stretch it and it'd split and bleed - agony!

I've tried stretching again recently but it takes ages and I have no results yet..

I want to keep my forekin but I'm just getting sick of it all!

I think you just gotta keep doing what you're doing... just don't stretch it too much as you might find it bleed again.

My foreskin is still a lil on the tight side of things, but its a lot better than it used to be. I used to not be able to get it past the head, but I can now.

Only time I've ever had it bleed is during oral sex lol! That was a bit embarrassing!

lol, will try and let u knw wat happens.....is it worth getting circumcised........?

Well they only tend to circumsize if you've got really bad phimosis. The worst version of that it pinhole phimosis, which is as bad as it sounds...

But yeah your best bet is to keep on stretchin it. Maybe try vaseline on it or something if it keeps splitting and bleeding.

Wilem Wrote:Well they only tend to circumsize if you've got really bad phimosis. The worst version of that it pinhole phimosis, which is as bad as it sounds...

But yeah your best bet is to keep on stretchin it. Maybe try vaseline on it or something if it keeps splitting and bleeding.

Mine has gotten worse since the last year...

Can't I just Rip it right back and then kepp it back no matter if it splits etc and then let the splits heal when it's fully retracted?

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Mine has gotten worse since the last year...

Can't I just Rip it right back and then kepp it back no matter if it splits etc and then let the splits heal when it's fully retracted?
Shouldn't you just see your doctor about that??? Tell him or her that it's a problem for you. They should be able to advise you on whether you need a circumcision or not. I don't think it's a good idea to continue having the skin split and heal, split and heal etc... The tissue will start scarring and get less and less supple... Ask your GP.

but i dnt want it cut off

boy_toy_08 Wrote:but i dnt want it cut off

No, I can understand that you don't want that but you asked if it would be worth having your penis circumcised... I think it ought to be a doctor's advice to tell you if it would be a good idea or not.

i mite try nd cut it off just now

boy_toy_08 Wrote:i mite try nd cut it off just now

I wouldn't recommend it, Robbie... It'll be pissing blood and then where would you be? You don't have the right tools to cauterise it, I'm sure and make it all sterile and safe. Don't do that. Wait till you get some medical advice and medical care. Think of what your mate would think if he found you bleeding.