Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tight foreskin!
Im going to attempt to stretch it! and belive me, im not being circumcised and i am aware of the options available to me as i have been given some websites to look at and they are very useful so if anyone has the same issue then i will forward them to you as they are great use!

I'll see how stretching goes but im going to see the doctor soon about giving up smoking Big Grin so i'll mention it to him then!

Cheers a lot guys!

Well heres the update for you guys!

Went to the doctors yesterday and i must say i am disgraced at what he said. He said i have never heard of creams and i doubt they would work if they where available - not so true i thought?

He also said a full or partial circumsission is the only way forward, i told him i am strongly against anything to do with such an activity so this moron of a doctor has referred me to a surgeon who can i quote "discuss your options further and maybe he will no more about the situation" i felt like smacking this guy through the wall and into the room next door.

It makes me laugh however, it would have cost the nhs a mere £7.50 for the prescription of the steriod cream, however to have an appointment with a surgeon to explain things to me has now cost a lot more than that. I am not pleased with this as i no there are other treatments available! But i will wait for the appointment to come through and see what the surgeon says, if not i am going with bupa as i read on various health forums from guys who have visited there consultants and have been made aware of all the options available, and most have walked away with there foreskin intact and functional!

On the other hand i have found this GFS | Phimosis | Gentle Foreskin Stretcher | Tight Foreskin Cure seems like a great little product that i am looking at buying. Has anyone any experience with these? If you have used one (or something similar) i would be happy to hear how it went!

The quest to a normal foreskin continues!

Thanks guys!

I haven't tried it no I have to be honest.. And I once did consider visiting a doctor asking about things like this as I am quite tight in that area? But as I was aware they would also suggest that and to me its not worth it considering there is a high risk of keloid scarring - Which I have one on my shoulder and gets itchy and hot Cry -Don't want to seem like I perm have crabs :l

But yeh.. Good luck and all :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Im sorry I just looked at that cure and man it looks scary as hell :eek: Be majorly sure before you consider something like that...
[/COLOR]

scotyboy Wrote:It makes me laugh however, it would have cost the nhs a mere £7.50 for the prescription of the steriod cream, however to have an appointment with a surgeon to explain things to me has now cost a lot more than that.

Forgive the stupid questions but what good would steroid cream do and how do you know what it costs the NHS?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Forgive the stupid questions but what good would steroid cream do and how do you know what it costs the NHS?

-Was actually wondering this.
[/COLOR]

Coz they charge you £7.50 if your not in full time education, medically exempt or earn under a certain amount. Im not neccesarrily saying that £7.50 is the final cost but thats what they charge for a prescription.

The steriod cream thins the skin from what i am aware and helps stretching prove more effective!

And what makes you say that that method is scary? It does not look scary at all, less scary than having a circumsission!

What if the balloon popped and left some like whiplash effect Cry
[/COLOR]

First you are not a freak. Second if it doesn't bother you just let it be. Maybe find a person who doesn't care about if they can play with your head outside of it's skin or not. Hmmm? I think I have someone in mind that would be perfect for you. Wink

scotyboy Wrote:Coz they charge you £7.50 if your not in full time education, medically exempt or earn under a certain amount. Im not neccesarrily saying that £7.50 is the final cost but thats what they charge for a prescription.

(Hate to tell you, A 20g tube costs between 47p and £1.87... Just checked in the British National Forumlary)

Quote:The steriod cream thins the skin from what i am aware and helps stretching prove more effective!

Yup, and is definitely the preferable way to so. As a circed person, I would not recommend it to anyone. Some people are very lucky, but others end up with very large scars and very thick keratinised skin on the glans.

Quote:And what makes you say that that method is scary? It does not look scary at all, less scary than having a circumsission!

Quite.