Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiny Houses?
Our appartment is about 485sgft and im living with my bf and with a dog. Enough space: a living room, kitchenette and a dining place, a bedroom, a large bathroom (which is odd and wasting the space) a large balcony which i like. In my country all are living in compact appartments/houses.

I could imagine to live in a kasita style home. It is clever, but i think it needs a little bit more room. They should be 50% larger and they would be fine. In pictures shoot by wide angle lenses they look great but in a reality i bet they are too narrow.

mrex, 485 sqft is small, but you are probably okay with it because it is the norm there. But is there room for both you and bf to get erections at the same time. J/K. It helps to have the outdoor space to help it feel bigger and also depends on how open your inside space is.

Does your apartment have a community sauna?

Also, I like living in a house that has a basement.

i'm old fashioned, still love a big mansion. Not that I have one, or probably ever will.

we dont have a sauna in our appartment, only a large bathroom. but we have a sauna shift (1 hour) once a week. it is in the building and for everyone who has taken a shift.

mrex Wrote:we dont have a sauna in our appartment, only a large bathroom. but we have a sauna shift (1 hour) once a week. it is in the building and for everyone who has taken a shift.

I have a friend in Finland who lives in an apartment, he said the same thing about the building having a sauna and one hour each week. He also date a hot gypsy boy and was disappointed when he got robbed. Haha I guess hot gypsy cock comes with a pricetag.