Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Tis The Season
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Hey boys and girls it's time for 'An Open Question' Holiday Edition!

Brought to you by the libertylove4, the support of viewers like you, and an extremely gay elf at the north pole Smile[/COLOR]

This week we have two very appropriate theme songs....................'Christmas in New Orleans' by Louis Armstrong and 'I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm' by Billie Holiday

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]On to this weeks question...........

Okay I have an easy one for you guys, what are your traditions for the holidays and what is your funniest holiday moment?

Every year for Christmas my Aunt drags me caroling (Who does that anymore?) and on Christmas eve my grandmother drags the whole family to Midnight Mass. Then on Christmas morning we all open presents at our respective houses and then gather at my grandmother's house for dinner. It's usually full of lots of food and alcohol, much to my Uncle's delight. The night usually ends with my Uncle intoxicated doing impressions of John Wayne while we egg him on with more booze (what's a family for lol). My funniest holiday moment would have to be the year that my uncle decided that the whole family should try jumping off of my grandmas roof into the very large snow drifts that accumulated on the side of the house, this was a particularly heavy snow year so there was no danger. My parents, aunts and uncles, cousins and me were on the roof while my grandma was on the ground calling us all idiots. I am the clumsiest member of my family and the roof has a bit of a pitch to it, so of course I slipped and ended up taking most of the people on the roof to the ground with me. Welcome to Christmas in the Upper Peninsula lol Smile

Well I hope you all enjoy the holidays with your loved ones and thanks all for stopping by. Leave your comments below, love y'all Biggrina

[/COLOR]

Hmm....No holiday stories to share anyone?

I wish. My Christmasses over the past few years have been an unknown event until they were safely over. I really don't know what is happening this year either. I could be here in the Fens or (even better) in the Alps (a bit unlikely by this stage though). It's also possible I'll be in Manchester or Reading. I hate making decisions.

The very best of them in my life was when the children were young enough to be excited by it all.